Only Nov cruises to Mexico are on website

Eli_6

I was playing around with some mock bookings and noticed the only cruises that you can book for November right now in North America are the ones that go ONLY to Mexico.  I found that interesting since U.S. citizens can travel by air to and from Mexico right now to places like Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo, the Riveria Maya, Puerto Vallarta, etc. without restrictions. I wonder if Carnival plans to start their cruising by sailing just to Mexican ports.

Just now, Florida Paesano said:

I'm looking at the website right now and cruises to Caribbean destinations are available.  I am able to do a mock booking and get all the way to logging in to complete the booking.  Maybe it was another website glitch?

Hmm...which ones?  When I looked all Vista was gone and only Dream sailings just to Mexico were up.   All ones that went to Jamaica and Grand Cayman were gone.    I was looking out of Galveston and also at the Panorama out of California.  

1 hour ago, Florida Paesano said:

I'm looking at the website right now and cruises to Caribbean destinations are available.  I am able to do a mock booking and get all the way to logging in to complete the booking.  Maybe it was another website glitch?

She did specifically say Mexico, not the Caribbean. 

6 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

I was playing around with some mock bookings and noticed the only cruises that you can book for November right now in North America are the ones that go ONLY to Mexico.  I found that interesting since U.S. citizens can travel by air to and from Mexico right now to places like Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo, the Riveria Maya, Puerto Vallarta, etc. without restrictions. I wonder if Carnival plans to start their cruising by sailing just to Mexican ports.

This makes sense. Our cruise on the carnival freedom dec 13th was suppose to go to Cozumel, mahogany bay, and Belize. I didn’t get a notice regarding cancellation but it disappeared from website with no explanation. When I called in, I didn’t get a straight answer. 

All of the 4 and 5 day cruises on the dream were still showing as available. The ports of call were both Mexico though. 

It seems to be back to normal Itinerary after Dec 15th. 

I see a Carnival Paradise that suppose to sail on Dec 5th to mahogany bay and Cozumel. That same ship is also sailing to Grand cayman and Cozumel. Other than ship most Caribbean cruises still listed Prior to Dec 15th, don’t seem to go to Mexico + another country

• Like 1