Where was I?

10 hours ago, ilikeanswers said:

There is quite a few atolls at that distance in that direction so I will need a name to be sure you are thinking of the same one😉.

For anyone still guessing here's some more pics:

260583449_ScreenShot2021-02-10at9_45_49PM.thumb.png.1273a41573eae66e066d91ac1c1254ce.png

no worries, someone will get it from the clues

7 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

That's a place I've never heard of.

It is in the Tuamotu Archipelago in French Polynesia, fabulous snorkelling and I'm told diving, probably the cheapest pearls you can buy in FP if that is your thing 😂 and if you stay longer you can do a trip to the pink sand beach which is about a two hour boat ride on the other side of the lagoon. When we were in Maupiti we met a French nurse who use to work in Fakarava but had to go back to France for a bit and when she returned they assigned her to Maupiti but she was waiting for an opening in Fakarava. She said it was her favourite place in the world 😁👍

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

It is in the Tuamotu Archipelago in French Polynesia, fabulous snorkelling and I'm told diving, probably the cheapest pearls you can buy in FP if that is your thing 😂 and if you stay longer you can do a trip to the pink sand beach which is about a two hour boat ride on the other side of the lagoon. When we were in Maupiti we met a French nurse who use to work in Fakarava but had to go back to France for a bit and when she returned they assigned her to Maupiti but she was waiting for an opening in Fakarava. She said it was her favourite place in the world 😁👍

We where there for the day, on an Oceania cruise around the islands, apart from the rain it was a great cruise.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

LOL, but that was neither of your first two questions.

Well the second answer you put was just someone trying to be smart, you know the city i was asking for, all you had to do was say it and we would have been on to the next pic.Well if someone just posts the city i was asking for then on we go.

26 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Well the second answer you put was just someone trying to be smart, you know the city i was asking for, all you had to do was say it and we would have been on to the next pic.Well if someone just posts the city i was asking for then on we go.

Well I actually have three cities in mind since I know there are three countries that are popular for Oryx viewing, so I'll start off with:

Dubai🤔

Edited by ilikeanswers
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Well I actually have three cities in mind since I know there are three countries that are popular for Oryx viewing, so I'll start off with:

Dubai🤔

Correct.Thank you for your straight answer, this is where we where when i took those pics, we went out in the desert in those jeeps behind. it was a great time.IMG_6850.thumb.jpeg.fc409d4455adb2275bc46adb1280a50c.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Honestly, this thing looks like a part of the Chinese wall, only its  a bit more modern and the view is much nice in terms of scale. Where was it again?

You won't know until someone correctly guesses where it is.

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

You won't know until someone correctly guesses where it is.

Ok, its Lovcen National Park. Did a little googling and got that very picture. Looks like a very nice and chill place to me. I really wish I could take my friend photographer with me and take a few photos there

1 minute ago, Roger88 said:

Ok, its Lovcen National Park. Did a little googling and got that very picture. Looks like a very nice and chill place to me. I really wish I could take my friend photographer with me and take a few photos there

Once ilikeanswers has confirmed your answer is correct it will be your turn to post a photo for people to identify. But please wait until you get the confirmation otherwise it gets confusing.

Just now, Roger88 said:

Yes it is Lovcen🏆, the tomb of Petar II Petrović-Njegoš to be exact. I hope you understand the rules. When you guess the photo right you have to put up a photo for others to guess.