Where was I?

5 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Looks like the Royal Yacht Britannia and she is in Edenborough.

Yes that is the ship, but I don’t know where that place is, but I do know what you meant, Edinburgh, so it is your go now

1 minute ago, qbay46 said:

Yes that is the ship, but I don’t know where that place is, but I do know what you meant, Edinburgh, so it is your go now

Cheers, never was that good at spelling. I saw the Royal Yacht several times when she was here in Victoria, sheer class. I once met a local artist who was invited to dinner with Her Majesty on the Yacht, clearly that was the highlight of his life. He had the Invitation and Menu mounted and prominently displayed in his home.

New photo coming.

1 hour ago, qbay46 said:

It's moored at Leith. My wife and I had lunch on board in Jun 2018.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

Beacon Hill Park?

Correct, the place is beautiful, the jewel in he crown of the entire park system in Victoria. The lame City Council has allowed it to be overrun by homeless "Campers" who have decided to squat in this oasis of beauty. Many people will not go to the park anymore. We used to enjoy picnics there and we were supposed to get Married there until our permit was cancelled by a different event.

Just now, Blackduck59 said:

Correct, the place is beautiful, the jewel in he crown of the entire park system in Victoria. The lame City Council has allowed it to be overrun by homeless "Campers" who have decided to squat in this oasis of beauty. Many people will not go to the park anymore. We used to enjoy picnics there and we were supposed to get Married there until our permit was cancelled by a different event.

I have to confess that my guess was just that, a guess. Usually I have been to a place and am confident that the answer is correct, but not this time. 🙂