Carnival email "Urgent Final Payment Due"

OceanZena

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Carnival has a website with overall guidance and some details, which I assume is all they can officially publish at this time:

https://www.carnival.com/health-and-sailing-updates.aspx

Thanks for that link. Hopefully they'll release info on masks soon. I may have overlooked it, but didn't see anything pertaining to guests wearing them in that update. 

1 minute ago, OceanZena said:

Thanks for that link. Hopefully they'll release info on masks soon. I may have overlooked it, but didn't see anything pertaining to guests wearing them in that update. 

There isn't anything there.  Some folks have suggested they may follow MSC's and Costa's approach, with masks required in public areas where social distancing not possible, but as far as I know Carnival Cruise Lines has said nothing on the topic.

An update would be nice, but since Royal Caribbean has stated their guidance on COVID-19 safety protocols for cruising to resume will not be published until after the CDC's public comment period has ended later this month, I assume Carnival is taking the same approach - wait and see.

50 minutes ago, drsel said:

What are the results of the public comments

Well, we don't know yet, because the comment window is still open, until third week of Sept or so seems familiar to me...

Ah, here it is:

Comments, accepted until Sept. 21, will be published in the Federal Register and part of the public record. 

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/CDC-requests-public-input-on-return-to-cruising