FCC and deposit

mel76

Has your FCC been issued in NOK or in USD/EUR? If in NOK, you may have no other option than going through the Norwegian call center (although I would still call back and insist that this is should be allowed as Royal does allow it in other markets and ask to speak to a supervisor). If issued in EUR/USD, just call the general  Royal Caribbean non-US customer number +1-305-341-0204.

I just used an FCC (issued in EUR) through them as a deposit for a cruise, no credit card needed at all. They put a hold booking on the cruise for 5 days for the FCC to be applied by the right department, but it was done in less than 24 hours and I received a new invoice with no additional deposit needed and no other payment due before final payment next year)

-jani

On 9/4/2020 at 6:30 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Call back and get someone different.  I believe all the CWC terms are universal.

Ourusualbeach (Ken)...reaching out again for a couple of questions:

1.  If we have an FCC that is more than the deposit amount, what happens to the rest of the FCC balance?

For instance, FCC is $900...required deposit is only $500...what happens to the remaining $400?

2.  When booking multiple cruises...say a B3B...can we use one FCC (large amount) to pay for all 3 deposits?

Thank you as always! e.

6 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Ourusualbeach (Ken)...reaching out again for a couple of questions:

1.  If we have an FCC that is more than the deposit amount, what happens to the rest of the FCC balance?

For instance, FCC is $900...required deposit is only $500...what happens to the remaining $400?

2.  When booking multiple cruises...say a B3B...can we use one FCC (large amount) to pay for all 3 deposits?

Thank you as always! e.

1. The balance would go towards the cruise fare

2. Because it is a B3B you may be able to use it for all 3 cruises again with the balance going towards the cruise fare.  Use caution though as if you only applied it to the deposit you would not be able to apply a different FCC later on as FCC’s cannot be stacked.  

Thank you for inrmation.

My FCC is in EUR and 3 different person has confirmed by e-mail, that I cannot use FCC to pay deposit.

Finally they put my offer on hold until 07.10 and sent his to supervisor.

Let's see, what the result will be... then I call to number Jani told.

M

1 hour ago, mel76 said:

Thank you for inrmation.

My FCC is in EUR and 3 different person has confirmed by e-mail, that I cannot use FCC to pay deposit.

Finally they put my offer on hold until 07.10 and sent his to supervisor.

Let's see, what the result will be... then I call to number Jani told.

M

I have used 2 FCCs to pay deposits for 2 separate cruises in UK in the past week. 

As of June 6, 2020, a FCC can be used for a new cruise reservation deposit.

Direct them to #25!

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Suspended_Sailings_FAQs_519

Edited by little britain