Royal Carribean releases healthy sailing policies

12 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I agree. Go on a longer trip that goes to the three main destinations - Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica. I am more interested in the wildlife so I found South Georgia to be fantastic, particularly the king penguins. Falkland Islands is interesting for its history, but I don't feel it is a 'must see'. Antarctica is certainly worth going to see.

Agree volume of South Georgias wildlife and King Penguins have to be seen to be believed.  My daughter has her computer screen showing two inquisitive King Penguins checking me out. The smaller Falkland Islands are a must.  They were unforgettable, totally undeveloped.  On one there was a penguin colony which albatrosses shared.  I'll never forget one large bird almost landing on top of me.  On another, I was surprised to see a penguin come up from its burrow, where I was sitting, taking a break on a walk to another penguin colony.  I liked Stanley also for its history.  I'd love to return to the Falkland Islands and South Georgia especially. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bowm54 said:

The airlines are coping very well with covid safe procedures at the present time. We recently flew with Jetstar to Cairns and back.
The aircraft were completely full. All passengers were told what was expected of them regarding behaviour both onboard and while embarking/disembarking.

I did BNE-Cairns last month. The flights were full, no distancing. Masks were handed out, but they were optional. About half the passengers wore the masks. Of those that didn't, probably 3/4 were middle aged men.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:00 PM, NSWP said:

Exactly and social distancing on the tenders would mean extra long delays to get off and get back.  And on Princess if you were not Elite, you might never get off on a tender, but then everybody going off might have to be on a ships shorex, nightmare.

Tenders won't be a problem, because nobody will be going ashore unless they're on an official shorex.