Does Azamara have a power up points program similar to celebrity’s

cruisestitch

Celebrity is offering several ways to get extra Captains Club points through a program called power up points. You fill out surveys or watch a video or participate in some other activity to get  Power Up points which then add extra Captain’s Club points into your account.  Has Azamara done the same?

Although Azamara is not running this promotion campaign you can still enter to gain points.  For those guests who sail with Azamara and Celebrity Cruises will earn points for both Azamara Circle and Captain’s Club.

It has worked for me in respect to after our next Azamara cruise next September I was 2 points short of moving up to Discoverer Plus but I have managed to gain 3 extra points through the Celebrity promo giving my wife and I the 750+ points required.

That’s all well and good of course if Azamara is still sailing or the rules are changed in the near future!!

Craig

4 hours ago, gskimmel said:

From my perspective, as long as Celebrity and Azamara continue to have a co-mingled point system, a Celebrity power point program = Azamara power point program.  

Unless you need to keep >50% of your points from Azamara to get the free night bonus on level-up.

• Like 2

You have to be on Celebrity's mailing list to be able to get the points, or go over to the Celebrity board and follow a link there as given by helpful posters, inserting your own Club number into the link.  I imagine there are many (most?) Azamara regulars who won't ever know about the powerup points.  And I was curious if Azamara was sending out a similar opportunity to their loyal customers, which Celebrity folks might not know about.  In any case, to see what the current deal is, head over to the Celebrity board.  This week's activity would gain you two Club points.

The link to the Celebrity thread with the current Power Up offer is here.  All earlier offers are now expired.  If you go to the beginning of the thread you can learn how to sign up – but even though I did sign up I haven't received any email offers yet.  So I bookmarked this thread to check for the weekly offers.  Note that many require you to purchase things – like a suite on a Celebrity cruise for 10 CC bonus points if the cruise actually sails... – but about once a month they do another trivia contest like this one.  It's easy to find the answers on the linked Celebrity pages, but someone may post them on this thread too to make your time even easier!