Under bed storage

BitburgBoy

I don't know about after the next upgrades, but there is room now.  I have a 28" suitcase and it fits under the bed.  I can't imagine that they would reduce that capacity ... so many passengers need it, especially those in more economical staterooms.

10 minutes ago, Mura said:

I don't know about after the next upgrades, but there is room now.  I have a 28" suitcase and it fits under the bed.  I can't imagine that they would reduce that capacity ... so many passengers need it, especially those in more economical staterooms.

Agree.

If you are having trouble try keeping the top open.

• Like 1

I guess both Paul and myself should have added that the crew will always take away luggage that you can't fit in the room.  They bring it back when you are getting ready to pack to leave the ship.

No charge!

Mura

9 hours ago, Mura said:

I guess both Paul and myself should have added that the crew will always take away luggage that you can't fit in the room.  They bring it back when you are getting ready to pack to leave the ship.

No charge!

Mura

+ 1

16 hours ago, Paulchili said:

Agree.

If you are having trouble try keeping the top open.

That always works, but before doing that, sometimes you can just lift the frame a little, and the luggage will then slide under the frame which is usually lower than the bottom of the mattress...

• Like 2

We store our 28" cases under the bed, open.  I have found that the cabins come with a lot of 'stuff'....robe, slippers, sharps container, assorted bathroom sundries, shoe horn, clothes brush, booklets, etc.  These open suitcases makes a great place to store this 'stuff' and gives me more closet and drawer space🙂

Edited by alaskaca
spelling error
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, alaskaca said:

We store our 28" cases under the bed, open.  I have found that the cabins come with a lot of 'stuff'....robe, slippers, sharps container, assorted bathroom sundries, shoe horn, clothes brush, booklets, etc.  These open suitcases makes a great place to store this 'stuff' and gives me more closet and drawer space🙂

Why not just ask the room steward to remove the items ?

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Why not just ask the room steward to remove the items ?

You know Lyn, I considered that, but they are so busy that first day and it is so easy to put those items in the cases under the bed.  I always tell the room steward where those items are and it’s easy to put them back when I’m packing up. Works for us

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, alaskaca said:

You know Lyn, I considered that, but they are so busy that first day and it is so easy to put those items in the cases under the bed.  I always tell the room steward where those items are and it’s easy to put them back when I’m packing up. Works for us

On the O ships I put the STUFF in the top drawer  by the safe  ..I cannot reach much in there anyway   then I just use the drawer space they were in

I do not have that much stuff  for the loo so all it fits in the drawer or behind the mirror

• Like 1