Radiance from Brisbane question

erin1998

Good afternoon,

For the past month, I have been looking at a few different cruises from Brisbane to the South Pacific on the Radiance of the Seas.  There were a few different itineraries that I was looking at between November 2021 and February 2022.  I went on Royal Caribbeans website this morning, and all of those cruises have disappeared.  Now I can't find any of them on any other travel website either.  Have all these sailing on the Radiance been cancelled??

It looks like Royal may be shifting some ships around down under. Quantum of the Seas is scheduled to go to Brisbane now.

Not sure what they are going to do with Radiance.

I actually have no confidence in any of the cruise lines schedules. If cruising doesn't resume pretty soon, or their is a large drop in demand some sort of consolidation is going to have to happen and no telling what ship and where they are going to be cruising to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Radiance is going to Miami for the 2021-2022 Caribbean season doing 5/9-day sailings.  Probably the ABC Islands and CocoCay.  That screws up our TP on 15 Apr 2020.  😕 🍷

Same here, with the TP in September 2021.  

I guess they’ll transfer us to the other ship, if there is availability.

4 hours ago, Northbay said:

Same here, with the TP in September 2021.  

I guess they’ll transfer us to the other ship, if there is availability.

Not happy with the offer we got for the Sept TP. No price protection and we can book another TP at PREVAILING rates and get a $50/Balcony or $100/Suite OBC. $$ already down in deposit or Cruise Planner purchases will be refunded. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Not happy with the offer we got for the Sept TP. No price protection and we can book another TP at PREVAILING rates and get a $50/Balcony or $100/Suite OBC. $$ already down in deposit or Cruise Planner purchases will be refunded. 

You'd think they want customers to keep their bookings with them. Fair treatment would be transferring the booking to equivalent sailing, not asking them to make a new booking at new prices.

No way I'd take that offer.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

I actually have no confidence in any of the cruise lines schedules. If cruising doesn't resume pretty soon, or their is a large drop in demand some sort of consolidation is going to have to happen and no telling what ship and where they are going to be cruising to.

Sadly, same here.... I have a cruise moved to September 2021, and not making any plans yet and not buying any flight tickets.

yes, i ve been watching the same, radiance out of Brisbane. The price was good but was waiting to see how they would start moving ships around and they did. Still not sure if this is the final schedule since no ships are sailing out of Australia for the next little bit. 

3 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Sadly, same here.... I have a cruise moved to September 2021, and not making any plans yet and not buying any flight tickets.

that is exactly why i cannot book the far east or australia right now, cruise price is great but still big investment in airfare from US with this amount of uncertainty in the schedule. 

• Like 1