Ovation of the seas 7200 question

kclark0637

We are booked on Ovation for May 28, 2021. Assuming all sails as planned, we are booked for cabin 7200, with 2 adults and 2 kids. It is a balcony cabin.

Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to find a single picture of this cabin online!

I notice that on the deck plans on the RCI website, it says this room has a sofa bed (besides the 2 twins that form a king). But that is for dates through May 8, 2021. Once I click on the next set of dates, May 21, 2021, the room key changes. It says the room has a 3rd pullman bed. It does not indicate a sofa bed.

We are booked for May 28th. I guess I'm asking if anyone knows what this means. I will have an 11 year old and a 4 year old. Ideally, we would love the sofa bed AND the pullman bed, but just a sofa bed will do. But if it's just a pullman bed, that can't work with a 4 year old. We chose this room originally assuming there would be a sofa bed. The room description does say a sofa bed. It is the room key that indicates the pullman (the little asterisk).

Does anyone have a clue, or any suggestions for figuring out more? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

It appears on May 28, that cabin will only have the 1 pullman bed.  You may want to book a different cabin.   After may 8, it looks as if they are re-catagorizing the cabins...and perhaps changing them a bit.   You COULD just take the mattress off the pullman and put it on the floor.

8 hours ago, cb at sea said:

It appears on May 28, that cabin will only have the 1 pullman bed.  You may want to book a different cabin.   After may 8, it looks as if they are re-catagorizing the cabins...and perhaps changing them a bit.   You COULD just take the mattress off the pullman and put it on the floor.

And this does not help the OP because she has two children.  EM