"Save Now Cruise Later" promo extended to 12/8

AtlantaCruiser72

The "Save Now Cruise later" (aka Have it All) offer with Signature beverage package, prepaid gratuities and Signature Dining Package and reduced deposit for all rooms, and Bonus Wifi for Suites, has been Extended through 12/8.  The offer covers all sailings through Spring 2022 with certain carveouts for Grand Voyages (and segments thereof) being excluded.

The shore excursion discount of 20% was not extended.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

They needed to leave something for Black Friday/Cyber Monday offers 🙄

I'm guessing the same.  Either a shore excursion promo, air discount offer or onboard credit offer to layer on top of "Have it All".

I still think at some point "Have it All" will become a permanent fare offer much like Princess morphed "Best Sale Ever" to "Princess Plus" - same deal just changed name and made permanent.  It would keep HAL in line with Celebrity and Princess in having a base fare no perks and fare with perks.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

Just now, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I'm guessing the same.  Either a shore excursion promo, air discount offer or onboard credit offer to layer on top of "Have it All".

I still think at some point "Have it All" will become a permanent fare offer much like Princess morphed "Best Sale Ever" to "Princess Plus" - same deal just changed name and made permanent.  It would keep HAL in line with Celebrity and Princess in having a base fare no perks and fare with perks.

Or ALL Of The Above! 😉

They already have a Free air offer on Europe 2021 sailings for UK customers in conjunction with 'Save Now Cruise Later'. But not for EU customers.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Or ALL Of The Above! 😉

They already have a Free air offer on Europe 2021 sailings for UK customers in conjunction with 'Save Now Cruise Later'. But not for EU customers.

Yes, I think you guys predicted this one exactly right.  Hoping for something special on Black Friday

Last years "Big" Black Friday deal was $25pp deposits and Prepaid Gratuities for 2 on select sailings.  That said the nation promo at that time did not have gratuities included like the current Have it All does.  This is why I anticipate an onboard credit offer based on sailing length and perhaps room type combined with a special deposit offer that combines with current "have it all" and "advantage" (no perk) fares.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Last years "Big" Black Friday deal was $25pp deposits and Prepaid Gratuities for 2 on select sailings.  That said the nation promo at that time did not have gratuities included like the current Have it All does.  This is why I anticipate an onboard credit offer based on sailing length and perhaps room type combined with a special deposit offer that combines with current "have it all" and "advantage" (no perk) fares.

that would be great if you are right.  A number of us are in limbo with our cruises frozen so this could be a bonus for us, maybe.

thanks for the updates 🙂. Your threads are very helpful and appreciated 😄 

• Like 2