11-05-20 Thursday Weigh-In...1st Weigh-In Of November

Belle

Belle - have a nice trip! Sorry to hear about your friend and their family in Texas. Masks are still mandatory here, but not everyone uses them. I see the occasional person in the grocery store without one when I have to go in.

Diana - sorry I got that mixed up (but glad that it's not your family). I have a really bad habit of skimming the thread and not absorbing all the details when I haven't been in the boards in a couple days. A 26 TA sounds wonderful! We're looking at adding the land packages to the the Alaska and Canada ends of our trip in 2022, so it will probably wind up around 18-20 days. We're supposed to be able to book sometime this week, and I keep checking Royal's website to see if it's open yet.

It's been beautiful here - upper 70's, so I've had the kids out on their bikes while I walk. Trying to lower carbs a little this week with the IF to get the rest of the weight off from when my MIL was here. It's being really stubborn this time!

Mel, ooh, nice weather for Texas. Great you're watching carbs. 

Nice you'll be able to add that land package for Alaska. I love Alaska, never get tired of the scenery. We've been so many times, hubby doesn't want to go back but me, I don't tire of the scenery.

It's chilly here, 32 degrees this morning and only a high of 55. Overnight freezing temps for several more nights then hopefully rain over the weekend. We need it.

Take care, Diana

Diana - Amazing how different parts of the country have different weather ... Here in Maine it was about 65 today (which is a record) a week ago we had snow.  

We go to Alaska in 2022 .... would love to have ideas from people.  Our cruise (NCL) is a 9 night ... haven't thought about a land tour.  Our cruise is from Seattle both leaving and arriving.    

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  I am still battling sciatica ... it is a little better than last week.  Jan

The scale was nice to me this morning, and I finally shed the last of the gain I had when my MIL was here. Hoping it stays off! I'm not sure how much walking I'll be able to get in the rest of the week though. I'm overbooked for this weekend and will be living in my kitchen from now to Sunday.

Jan - I'm glad you're feeling a little better and hope you have a quick recovery. 

Diana - We won't hit freezing for a while yet. Usually it's December. My MIL is a 6 hour drive from us, and they've already had snow. 

Mel, good the scale was nice to you. Great you got the weight off. Cake making will have you busy this weekend but nice to have the work.

Today our county and the bigger county we border went back to a more restrictive tier. The county we border will go to the most restrictive starting Friday. This means our gym will close. Darn. But I would rather be safe than sorry. 

Diana