Two questions on the new website....

1) The option to search for a cruise by ship is no longer available. This was a great feature. Is it possible to bring this option back?

2) When searching for a cruise by Destination or Date, the results no longer list which ship the cruise is on - a key piece of information. Even in the cruise details, it is often not listed or very difficult to find. Could this possibly be added back to the cruise search summary results?

My questions were answered, sadly. We reserved instead  9/29/21 Rome/Rome.

My new question why is it so difficult with the new website to identify the ships, you can not  put in the ship of your choice. When a trip comes up it does not tell which ship it refers to.  We are partial: We like a lot the motor ships, we are passionate for the Surf and the smaller sailing vessels. Most if the time we reserve where the Surf goes! We know  the Spirit is in  Tahiti,( we were on the first Tahiti back with WS, one if the greatest trips of our life can not imagine being in that lagoon on anything but a sailing vessel.)  we adore the Star. The new site for that reason is not user friendly. It was a frustrating read. Thank you.

• Like 3

I just had a March 4 Tahiti cruise on Wind Spirit cancelled by you. I would like to rebook sometime in the future, but want to do this cruise on Wind Spirit not Star Breeze. What are the dates the Spirit will not be sailing Tahiti? When will she return to French Polynesia? It is very difficult to tell on the changed web site what ship will be used.. Adding to another question, this version of your web site is terrible, not user friendly at all.

To add to this question I think everyone is annoyed and inconvenienced 

with new website not being able to search by ship. Why would WS want to hide the ships it makes absolutely no sense unless it is some kind of marketing trickery. Foolish really. Certainly  not in the least the WS way. please let us know definitively if you plan to change passenger unfriendly blip in the website.  

After losing functionality in the recent Cruise Critic website make-over [e.g. post numbers within threads], and learning that this was not intended but apparently not properly spec'd out for the new developer – I wouldn't assume that this was a deliberate decision by Windstar.

I spent several years as head of a software development team and if I had allowed this to be released to the public before proper quality control testing, I would have lost my job! The design is sloppy, it is not at all intuitive,  and is buggy. That's just for starters. I would put the old site back up until I had a product that actually reflected my company and product. Frustrating customers with any type of online product is not a good strategy. 

• Like 3

Hi Susiesan: We expect Tahiti to be one of our first sailing destinations when we resume operations. You can book Wind Spirit there through October 28, 2021. Star Breeze will take Wind Spirit’s place in Tahiti from November 2021 through March 2022.  The Wind Spirit will pick up in Tahiti again beginning April 7, 2022.  Sorry about the cancellations, but we do hope you book a future date.