Cheers Refunds?

wesorbeth

I received the refunds for my cancelled October cruise, FTTF, gratuities, vacation protection and port fees.  I did not receive my refund on the Cheers package I bought on sale in April.  Are they rolling that into the new cruise?  It was on sale and nonrefundable but Carnival cancelled on us, we didn't cancel on them.

3 hours ago, vwrestler171 said:

If you rebooked another cruise, it is likely they transferred it over.  If you canceled, they will get to it shortly.

On a similar note, if Cheers and Cruise Cash are purchased for a certain cruise and the date is shifted a week or two with a new reservation, do the purchases shift, or are they cancelled and have to be repurchased?  I bought these for our MG cruise in August under the promo deal and thinking about shifting it to September since the sailing as well as the airfare is cheaper.  I'm hoping they would shift.  

12 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

On a similar note, if Cheers and Cruise Cash are purchased for a certain cruise and the date is shifted a week or two with a new reservation, do the purchases shift, or are they cancelled and have to be repurchased?  I bought these for our MG cruise in August under the promo deal and thinking about shifting it to September since the sailing as well as the airfare is cheaper.  I'm hoping they would shift.  

I rebooked my reservation for a year later (from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022) a couple weeks ago. My previously purchased Cheers transferred automatically to the new sailing as my booking number didn't change. I called the FunShops and they confirmed.

20 minutes ago, geneparmesan said:

I rebooked my reservation for a year later (from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022) a couple weeks ago. My previously purchased Cheers transferred automatically to the new sailing as my booking number didn't change. I called the FunShops and they confirmed.

Thanks.  That's one good bit of news.  Now to figure out how to get the "Free Cheers " offer.

• Like 1

No rhyme or reason.  I was cancelled and when I rebooked, I asked for my Cheers package to be transferred to the new booking and was told no. I was refunded within 10 days.  I now have to book Cheers again and it is currently being offered at a higher price.  Oh well.... Since I have several months until the new sailing, I am going to watch prices.  But I will purchase again.