Happy Thanksgiving!

BirdTravels

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Lets hope this time next year we are full of Thanksgiving cruise reviews!   I never cruised during Thanksgiving but did so during Christmas.  My best memory was watching "A Christmas Story" on Christmas Eve in the atrium while eating popcorn aboard the brand new NCL Epic in December 2010.  Cant believe its been 10 years already.

• Like 3

Last year at this time we were at Jost van dyke having a beverage or 2 on the beach.  Enjoyed the Encore "first" cruise out of florida.  It was very nice except the food on Thanksgiving.  The rest of the time the food was great.  

So 2 years ago we were on the Bliss on Thanksgiving and also had a great time.

Guess we will be at home and just thinking about what to do next year.

Bird Travels, thank you for posting the holiday pictures from last year. Now I am missing cruising, and hungry!!!

I loved seeing the menus and am imagining what I would pick for my Thanksgiving meal. My dinner yesterday was good, but I wish I could have been on a cruise and been able to fill up on crab legs and lobster claws. No turkey necessary after that. Hopefully, I would have room for a fresh made crepe for dessert. Yum😋!  Happy Holidays to everyone.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, BirdTravels said:

Norwegian Encore Thanksgiving 2019

image.thumb.png.82c56d185032201e0299bae0f6f003f3.png

image.thumb.png.f48c132c638690d703d0241562b4c269.png

@BirdTravels Was this a special for Thanksgiving or does this appear at other times? I have literally never been to the buffet and always eat in the MDRs. I literally would not have been able to stop if I was faced with that and somebody would have had to roll be back to my room.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:27 AM, ziggyuk said:

@BirdTravels Was this a special for Thanksgiving or does this appear at other times? I have literally never been to the buffet and always eat in the MDRs. I literally would not have been able to stop if I was faced with that and somebody would have had to roll be back to my room.

We were on the inaugural cruise out of Miami. The king crab legs and lobster claws were left overs from the VIP and media cruises that proceeded us. We had the same thing (great left overs) on the inaugural cruise of the Bliss out of Seattle a few years back. 

• Thanks 1