Black Friday

deec

thanks, Clay.  I did not get this!  Did it say anything about "Ocean Voyages?"  Looking to add one more leg to a 2022 South America, Transatlantic Adventure!  I think I will just have our Travel Agent call

On 11/27/2020 at 11:20 AM, TayanaLorna said:

LOL.  Once I booked a cruise this last October from a special sale email, I never again received an email about a sale.  I was getting 3-4 emails a week from Viking.  Then nothing.  

Tayana - same with us!  We used to get emails and then after October booking, they ceased.  Wonder if this is a specific plan by Viking?

36 minutes ago, deec said:

thanks, Clay.  I did not get this!  Did it say anything about "Ocean Voyages?"  Looking to add one more leg to a 2022 South America, Transatlantic Adventure!  I think I will just have our Travel Agent call

Yes thanks too Clayton!  We also never saw any of these, and are also looking for a cruise to add on to the TA (which Dee is also on) in March/April 2022.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

Tayana - same with us!  We used to get emails and then after October booking, they ceased.  Wonder if this is a specific plan by Viking?

I don't think Clayton has a cruise with Viking currently booked but I asked him.  I was getting both River and Ocean sales.  I bet when you go on line they know exactly what you are looking at.  I kept getting the current months sale for the ones I looked at.

Our devices are watching us!  Both my husband and I swear that we turn off our smart TV.  Then the next morning we find that it is on!  

I called Viking yesterday about one 2022 river cruise and one early 2023 ocean cruise.  None of them is included in the Black Friday sale.  Only 2021 river cruises are included.

TanyanaLorna, try clearing all browsing history in your computer, iPad, or smart phone.  You need to do so every so often to free up memory anyway.

6 minutes ago, dreamercruise said:

I called Viking yesterday about one 2022 river cruise and one early 2023 ocean cruise.  None of them is included in the Black Friday sale.  Only 2021 river cruises are included.

TanyanaLorna, try clearing all browsing history in your computer, iPad, or smart phone.  You need to do so every so often to free up memory anyway.

This is so true, especially when you use google chrome no matter what device you are using it eats up all of your memory and honestly it becomes very frustrating especially when you are using some very old device or try to upload or download something

23 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

I don't think Clayton has a cruise with Viking currently booked but I asked him. 

I don’t but even when I do, I get sale offers so I don’t think it makes any difference whether you are booked or not...other than perhaps you don’t get promos for the cruise for which you are booked. 

the  2022 cruise we wanted to add to 3 legs is also not available for Black Friday.  Only a $100 per person returning customer incentive AND Viking thinks that we should pay a $100 deviation air fee!!!

I think we will wait and see what the future sales look like 😞 !!!