C and A Double Points Offer extended into 2022

molly361

23 hours ago, orville99 said:

We’d love to do one thing like that, but after racking up more than 1 Million air miles (each) during our careers, we rarely (if ever) get on a plane any more. We only had a few cruises booked for 2021 and 2022 until the shutdown caused us to move as many as we could to late 2021/2022 and they added Bermuda and the Southern Caribbean out of PC for 2022, We went from the four of our original bookings that were left to 14 booked through October 2022. Every one of our existing bookings are now B2B’s.

Bucky used to say that as well...with work related world travel.  Also a Million miler....but the difference he told me...is that I was in the seat next to him.  😉 

For right now however...I have no plans to travel (fly) international until at least the end of 2022.  

Edited by island lady

23 hours ago, orville99 said:

When you average more than 150 days a year in airplanes/hotels over the course of a 30 year span, it sort of takes the fun out of flying anywhere.✈️🚖

Bucky did the same thing...but actually more days.  It was 5 years after he retired that he could stand to even look at another airport.  To this day, I try to make sure we only book B&Bs..avoiding hotels when we can.   

45 minutes ago, island lady said:

Bucky used to say that as well...with work related world travel.  Also a Million miler....but the difference he told me...is that I was in the seat next to him.  😉 

For right now however...I have no plans to travel (fly) international until at least the end of 2022.  

42 minutes ago, island lady said:

Bucky did the same thing...but actually more days.  It was 5 years after he retired that he could stand to even look at another airport.  To this day, I try to make sure we only book B&Bs..avoiding hotels when we can.   

My wife has me beat both in miles and in nights, and for the last three years of my career, we were often on the same plane, because our careers intersected, and after I retired I was the one sitting next to her on the plane😊

• Like 1

My cruise cancellations follow the CDC rules, and right now RCCL and I have a tacit agreement that we both will keep the 7 night each b2b in August, and the 11 night in September.  Everything else is after 11/1/21, and into 2022.

And, we abandoned Princess completely for 2021 to build up our double points on RCCL.

Mr. Pcur has a request for my cruise planning:  "don't make me get on an airplane unless I'm staying on a cruise ship for at least  14 days".  He fudged on the 11 night in September because the air was around 2 hours.

Edited by pcur