Canada 2022 released

sdnich

I just booked Boston,Maine &Canada 2022! We had it booked for this year for our 20 year Anniversary !!We already had a Pacific coastal for 2021 but that is a 10 day so do not know if that is a go?? So very  excited to see the 2022 this morning ! I booked the same room 1140  aft ( never been but love the big balcony) We booked 2020 almost 2 years before so by the time we finally get to see the colors of the East coast and Canada it will be close to a four year wait!!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up. We did this cruise out of Bayonne 8 September 2019 for 14 nights on the Summit and loved it. We will be considering the 12 night Summit cruise for 21 September 2022. We are also doing a 10 night Pacific Coastal on the Millennium 9 September 2021🤞.  

Davekathy  We Hope to do both Canada 2021 that you guys are also on and then the 2022 Boston / Canada .We did just book pacific coastal 2022 also.We are keeping our options open for now till we see a real end to the pandemic.

We’re  you on the Equinox 2000 Spain ? I put together a group tour to Alhambra  and your name is familiar??

• Like 1

The FDA in the US will vote on it tomorrow and vaccine delivery could be as early as Friday!! Great news considering I’m in California and we just got shut down again for the third time for at least three weeks!! I have barely left my house in the last few weeks so this is a light at the end of this tunnel!!

Moved back to Halifax, Nova Scotia this year.  I believe I missed watching ships sailing into port as much as I missed sailing on them. Here’s hoping the world and cruising returns to normal and the scheduled stops in Canada resume in 2021 and the recent 2022 schedules happen.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, sdnich said:

The FDA in the US will vote on it tomorrow and vaccine delivery could be as early as Friday!! Great news considering I’m in California and we just got shut down again for the third time for at least three weeks!! I have barely left my house in the last few weeks so this is a light at the end of this tunnel!!

CA governor decided that an additional review was necessary for your state after the FDA review.  Remember?  Hopefully that will not slow down your access to the vaccine(s).

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, sdnich said:

I just booked Boston,Maine &Canada 2022! We had it booked for this year for our 20 year Anniversary !!We already had a Pacific coastal for 2021 but that is a 10 day so do not know if that is a go?? So very  excited to see the 2022 this morning ! I booked the same room 1140  aft ( never been but love the big balcony) We booked 2020 almost 2 years before so by the time we finally get to see the colors of the East coast and Canada it will be close to a four year wait!!  

I can not find any boards for September 21, 2022  out of Boston.  We are booked on that cruise.   Are there any searches I can do to find out if anyone is doing private shore excursions?  Any postings for this trip on Celebrity Summit?  

Cathy and Ed

Boone NC  and Naples Fl

On 12/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, davekathy said:

Thanks for the heads up. We did this cruise out of Bayonne 8 September 2019 for 14 nights on the Summit and loved it. We will be considering the 12 night Summit cruise for 21 September 2022. We are also doing a 10 night Pacific Coastal on the Millennium 9 September 2021🤞.  

can not find any boards for September 21, 2022  out of Boston.  We are booked on that cruise.   Are there any searches I can do to find out if anyone is doing private shore excursions?  Any postings for this trip on Celebrity Summit?  

1 minute ago, goapps said:

can not find any boards for September 21, 2022  out of Boston.  We are booked on that cruise.   Are there any searches I can do to find out if anyone is doing private shore excursions?  Any postings for this trip on Celebrity Summit?  

Here's our Roll Call. Welcome aboard. 🥂

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2766947-canada-new-england-september-21-2022/?do=getNewComment

8 minutes ago, goapps said:

I can not find any boards for September 21, 2022  out of Boston.  We are booked on that cruise.   Are there any searches I can do to find out if anyone is doing private shore excursions?  Any postings for this trip on Celebrity Summit?  

Cathy and Ed

Boone NC  and Naples Fl

yes go to the roll call and see if people still have availability! I forgot about this post it was so long ago and it made me pause because we have moved cabins since then. 

Just now, sdnich said:

yes go to the roll call and see if people still have availability! I forgot about this post it was so long ago and it made me pause because we have moved cabins since then. 

thanks so much  will do that.