Princess website issues

Musky Ike

2 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

No upcoming, saved, or cruise searches available. I hope this doesn't mean there isn't another  major reschedule in the works.

My future cruise has disappeared again and website not available. Also happened to me about a month ago. 

I couldn't log into my Princess account at all yesterday so I think there is something going on again --- happens from time to time.  I just checked my account and my two upcoming cruises are missing.

Edited by Italy52

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to save the cruises that I am interested in.  After choosing the interested cruise, I clicked on "Saved", then as soon as I get out of that screen, my Saved box is "0" saved again.   It worked yesterday, but not at all today.  I will try again tomorrow.

2 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

I tried to save the cruises that I am interested in.  After choosing the interested cruise, I clicked on "Saved", then as soon as I get out of that screen, my Saved box is "0" saved again.   It worked yesterday, but not at all today.  I will try again tomorrow.

I have the exact same issue with excursions.  They can’t be saved/added to my wish list or removed on any of my booked cruises.

15 hours ago, Syracusefan44 said:

I have the exact same issue with excursions.  They can’t be saved/added to my wish list or removed on any of my booked cruises.

I haven't had any problems because It's too early to even look at them let alone save them.  Wait until it is know what the protocol will be with any and all excursions as to what can be done and how before getting too involved.