Best Deck for AFT Suite on the Epic ?

Have sailed on several NCL ships - but not the Epic (or any in that class) 

LOVE those AFT suites !

Looking at the Transatlantic in December 2022 (certainly optimistic that we will be sailing by then !) Will probably be using FCC's from canceled cruises in 2020 and 2021 ((!!)

As of now there are aft suites available on decks 9, 10, 12, and 13 - Any recommendations for which deck would be best ?? 

THANK YOU  

The aft of the Epic is straight up and down, so the suites on every deck are the same size. It’s really about how far up or down you want to be. Keep in mind that Spice H2O is aft, so you’re more likely to hear it the higher up you are. We were on deck 10 and my mom was on 11. Both locations were great!

dont under any circumstances book an aft suite on the epic. the bed is round and takes up almost the entire cabin, 2 people cannot pass each other  comfortably, little if any privacy  in the bathroom or shower.

id rather take an inside cabin, then get a free aft suite on the epic.  repeat, dont do it. you'll be sorry if you do, i assure you!!!!!

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

dont under any circumstances book an aft suite on the epic. the bed is round and takes up almost the entire cabin, 2 people cannot pass each other  comfortably, little if any privacy  in the bathroom or shower.

id rather take an inside cabin, then get a free aft suite on the epic.  repeat, dont do it. you'll be sorry if you do, i assure you!!!!!

hmmmm.  looking at a category H6 - "Haven Aft Penthouse Suite"  - is that true for them ???? 

6 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

Here's a recent tour. Enjoy, hope it helps!

your video just confirms my comments. take a close look. it's a nicely appointed room, but the bed takes up almost the entire space, and there is a curtain to block the bathroom and shower, not even a door. make sure your curtain is pulled close if someone tries to enter your cabin.

but if this is your cup of tea, gofor it. i just think y ou'll be really disappointed with the cabin. i  would never book it again

18 hours ago, complawyer said:

This might sound like an extreme opinion,, but I totally agree. We stayed in the H6 on a Southern Caribbean cruise right before things were shut down. This was our fifth Haven Suite and third time on the Epic. We did not like it at all. The bed does take up the whole room. The noise from the engines and propellers is deafening, so much so that when the ship is moving you cannot carry on a conversation when sitting outside on the balcony and the vibration at night, is to say the least, is annoying. The washroom layout, just like those on the rest of the ship, is mystifying. I was nursing a sprained ankle and found it extremely difficult getting in and out of the bath tub to take a shower. Many cruisers staying in aft suites also report poor butler service. That too was our experience. We stayed in an aft suite on the Getaway and absolutely loved it. Didn’t encounter any of the issues listed above but the Epic experience was a total  disappointment.

17 minutes ago, gmbhardy said:

This might sound like an extreme opinion,, but I totally agree. We stayed in the H6 on a Southern Caribbean cruise right before things were shut down. This was our fifth Haven Suite and third time on the Epic. We did not like it at all. The bed does take up the whole room. The noise from the engines and propellers is deafening, so much so that when the ship is moving you cannot carry on a conversation when sitting outside on the balcony and the vibration at night, is to say the least, is annoying. The washroom layout, just like those on the rest of the ship, is mystifying. I was nursing a sprained ankle and found it extremely difficult getting in and out of the bath tub to take a shower. Many cruisers staying in aft suites also report poor butler service. That too was our experience. We stayed in an aft suite on the Getaway and absolutely loved it. Didn’t encounter any of the issues listed above but the Epic experience was a total  disappointment.

im glad that someone agreed with me. thank  you for your confirmation. only difference i had was that our butler (female by the way) was outstanding. my wife had the same problem getting in and out of the bathtub, and when taking a shower, the water would leak out onto the floor. always needed  extra towels to wipe up the mess