Are there Crown and Anchor Society Benefits for Silversea Past Guests?

jimdee3636

My wife and I were on three Silversea cruises before their takeover by Royal Caribbean, and thus are entitled to "Venetian Society" discounts and perks on future Silversea cruises. We've never sailed on Royal Caribbean, but if we were to do so (we're looking at a transatlantic in 2022), would our Silversea status carry over in some way? It would be nice not to have to start at the bottom in the Crown and Anchor Society. (I apologize if this has been asked and answered previously, but I can't find any threads on the subject). Thanks!

I don’t think there is as it’s not published anywhere. I guess you can call the crown and anchor desk and see.

The only published matching program is between Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Azamara 

Edited by SkaterJasp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jimdee3636 said:

To all who have responded, thanks for the information. Maybe by 2022 they will have such benefits.

Maybe you can sail RCI lot as they are offering double C&A points till 31st March 2022 😇

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/countries/crown-and-anchor/pdf/CAS-member-grid.pdf

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/what-is-the-double-points-offer

2 hours ago, twangster said:

The best way to sail on Royal with some perks that are C&A like would be to book a full suite (Grand Suite or better).  

I am hoping to do a 15 day cruise in a GS with double points = 60.

Will take me to 15 points short of Diamond+ in one cruise! 

12 hours ago, NumnuT said:

I am hoping to do a 15 day cruise in a GS with double points = 60.

Will take me to 15 points short of Diamond+ in one cruise! 

Actually that would get you to 20points short of Diamond (80) points. D+ is 175.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You are assuming that NumnuT is starting from zero points.

The other thing to consider, if NumnuT is starting from zero or has not Crown and Anchor status with Royal Caribbean, they are not eligible for the double points promotion, regardless of what cabin they stay in. The double points offer only applied to Gold Crown and Anchor members or higher.

9 hours ago, orville99 said:

Which is a logical assumption based on how that post was worded.

No, I am taking him/her at face value, and giving him/her the benefit of the doubt that s/he knows what s/he is talking about.

As pointed out by hotpaws, if they were at "zero", they wouldn't be eligible for double points.