Today's P&O mail

hollyjess

I have had similar e-mail from my TA with same message from Cunard for my cruise in October 2022 nothing about my cruises booked with them for my cruises booked with Cunard for Nov 2021 or May 20222 and nothing at all from P&O for my cruises booked with them for August 2021 or May 2022.nConfused or what.

2 hours ago, hollyjess said:

Hello fellow cruisers. Just received 3 letters from P&O! One informing us of oxygen etc  not allowed for our June and December cruuses. The 3rd letter stating the restrictions for next December cruising! Do they know something we do not!

Hello,are these the ones that highlight the new rulings that those of us that need or use,supplementary oxygen,ventilator support or dialysis machines are no longer allowed to cruise with P&O?Plus they will pay a full refund of monies paid to date for bookings?

7 minutes ago, wowzz said:

No, not unless they have cancelled the cruise.

No wowzz, they will refund immediately anyone who uses supplementary oxygen, and will no longer be allowed to cruise.

What they have not said is whether they expect this ban to be lifted at some point in the future.

39 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

No wowzz, they will refund immediately anyone who uses supplementary oxygen, and will no longer be allowed to cruise.

What they have not said is whether they expect this ban to be lifted at some point in the future.

Sorry, I hadn't linked the new medical restrictions to the need for refunds, especially as Mr Browne has said he is not in the affected category.

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sorry, I hadn't linked the new medical restrictions to the need for refunds, especially as Mr Browne has said he is not in the affected category.

I had said what the P&O guidelines are saying in the new guidelines from dec17th,your becoming very confusing in your comments,why have you felt the need to use my name in this rather than just apologise to me for getting it wrong as you did with "terrierjohn"?

2 hours ago, Mr.Clive Browne said:

I had said what the P&O guidelines are saying in the new guidelines from dec17th,your becoming very confusing in your comments,why have you felt the need to use my name in this rather than just apologise to me for getting it wrong as you did with "terrierjohn"?

Well  I'm sorry to you as well!

• Like 1