merry christmas

newjoisey

Just trying to get into the spirit of things, so started watching Carols from Kings College.

They advertised that they would be singing in bubbles.

I was really looking forward to it as I've never seen anyone singing in a bubble. I thought it might be these great big bubbles that they make with hula hoops, or even a  load of wee ones.

It turns out it was a swizz! There wasn't a single bubble. I was so disappointed. Probably Elf 'n Safety in case they slipped.

Never mind, maybe next year they'll do under water or something.

Anyway, have the best Christmas you can, with or without bubbles.

:-) Stewart

Let's hope despite the unique Christmas this year that everyone here has a pleasant Christmas even if it isn't the one we would all have liked or originally planned, whether with close family and friends at home, or on board whichever of the Queen's is your favourite.  We would today under normal circumstances been on day two on the way to Spain for the festive season, with its lovely stop for a daytime walk around the decorations in Funchal and the New Year Fireworks coming up to midnight. I wonder if the New Year flashes and bangs will still be viewable online this year? 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just saw this image in a story on cruiseradio.net. It's a PTZtv webcam image of Carnival Vista returning to the port of Miami Wednesday morning. Not a Cunard ship but at least one of Cunard's relatives within the Carnival Corporation family wishing us Happy Holidays.

Ep65PVfXEAEU3s8.jpg

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 3