Star Breeze cabin 103 now 403

RMS Olympic

I would like to know about this cabin as I have booked it for her upcoming post refit inaugural sailing.

Does anyone have pictures either from the Breeze or her sisters? Or cabin 102/402 as they appear to be just opposites.

Because of its shape I can’t tell how much smaller it is, how the bathroom might differ and placement of the closet.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and only add to my already building excitement!

Thank you!

Tom

Last time we were on Windstar, Jan. 2020, we were told that cabin size on Star ships will be the same as before expansion.  New furnishings.  All bathrooms will have walk-in showers and no tub.  402  on deck 4 will still be forward. You will have a longer walk to the reception area.  New photos look great.  Hope to sail again.  

Here is a link to a video of the number, at that time, 103...

Hope this helps!

for me, I would want to get one the new mid-ship expansion suites if at all possible.

NOTE:  this video was filmed when these cabins really needed updated.

Yes, it is very forward.

Not sure if the window is slight smaller than the other regular OV suites???

See the window set at an angle with the curve of the bow of the ship.

See how it becomes a bit wider with a different shape in the sitting section, past the bed.

The closet and bath are about the same as most other suites...  Next to the side of the bed.

This traveller did not like the far forward location with the increased motion, and then moved and did a tour of a more standard OV suite...  here:

Well,  I haven't sailed on either,  but I can see how the comparison of this older and smaller Windstar ship that is in need of renovation might not seem as nice as a new Royal Caribbean.    To each his own!!!

Anyhow, I do hope that the poster who asked does see this and finds it helpful.

I would love to sail on Windstar on one of their renovated motor yachts!!!  I would def. try to book one of the brand new 'star' suites in the stretch!

This video of the cabin was perfect! The small deck plans suggested a much smaller cabin. I am now reall excited to get on the Breeze in May. I’m even thinking of booking the Pride in November.

the smaller the ship the better. Huge ships, too many people. I don’t need rock climbing walls, zip lines, merry go rounds, bumper cars, roller coasters.
A hot shower, a clean bed, good food and a great bar man....heaven.

OMG!   We might be hoping for the same itinerary/sailing.

Ohhhh, now I see you are looking at the earlier sailing.  I didn't know if we would book that first one.  LOVE the itinerary.  All the little places I have wanted to get to from the bigger stops, but have not been able to!

I kind of doubt if this travel will happen, not without a lot of limitations and preparation.

So many requirements and limitations and islands shut down!!!

I would def. want to book a cabin in the new 'stretch'.

Happy planning!!!