Return air after SeaBreeze returns to Papeetee

amandas friend

If you need that early flight, you can always ferry from Moorea the afternoon before and stay by the airport. 

oh, wait, what am I thinking. Does WS no longer dock in Papeete the last night? Get off that evening or get up early in the morning. They should let you off. 

Edited by milepig

Since the original poster is referring to the Costa Rica to Papeete ocean crossing, getting off the night before would not work. We are also on that sailing and will be staying a few nights, but I would be nervous about a flight that relied on the ship making it into port on time.

We took the Wind Spirit from Costa Rica to Papeete when the Spirit was first positioned there. Risky but we arrived a day early. Fabulous crossing, skirting the equator, it was the " doldrums ". Our  seas from day one were as smooth as glass. Fabulous crossing. Happy Sailing

On 12/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, amandas friend said:

We actually are staying overnight before the ship sails. Do they have a shuttle from the airport? Thanks 

Yes, they do pick you up at the airport and drop you off at the pier.  We were plan to stay with them before our Feb 2021 cruise got cancelled.  We will stay with them 1 night on our Aug 2022 cruise. I think it is very convenience because  you don't have to worry about how to get to the hotel and the pier. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, amandas friend said:

We actually are staying overnight before the ship sails. Do they have a shuttle from the airport? Thanks 

On 12/26/2020 at 3:14 PM, TakingFlight said:

Yes, as far as I know.  Petoonya’s our expert on Tahiti-where are you, Petoonya?

If I understand the question correctly Fare Suisse does provide pick up service anytime (even it's 11:45pm!) from the airport in Papeete. And shuttle you to the ship whenever you need to be there. They are extremely reasonable ($100-140US) and in a quiet area within walking distance to restaurants, the lunch trucks and a grocery store. The rooms are very simple, but immaculately cleaned- huge showers. The people who operate are terrific and want to do everything they can to make you happy. We've stayed here on several trips now