FV Family Verandahs turning into Sunset Suites, on M class too?

FreestyleNovice

2 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Or are those FV's really THAT popular, really hard to find? :classic_blink:

The same lab was to turn the FVs on the Infinity & Connie to Sunset Suites as a part of revolutionizing those ships.  With that work being put on hold time will tell if that change occurs.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Yikes.. I feared that was the case as I saw the FV's on S class are converted to suites! I can't find any FV on a March 2022 sailing on Millennium, want to sleep three in a reasonable priced stateroom..

I thought that on the M class ships, Celebrity restricted the booking of FVs to 5 people (maybe 4), until such time (if ever, on a particular sailing) that they were opened up to anyone.  Until then, I don’t believe you’ll see them as available if you are only booking for 3. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

The same lab was to turn the FVs on the Infinity & Connie to Sunset Suites as a part of revolutionizing those ships.  With that work being put on hold time will tell if that change occurs.

FWIW, we sailed in a corner FV on the “revolutionized” Summit in September 2019.  Whether Celebrity will turn the FVs into suites in the post-pandemic future, who knows. 

Here’s my photo review of that revolutionized FV:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

FWIW, we sailed in a corner FV on the “revolutionized” Summit in September 2019.  Whether Celebrity will turn the FVs into suites in the post-pandemic future, who knows. 

Here’s my photo review of that revolutionized FV:

Wow that balcony, I'd never leave!

17 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Wow that balcony, I'd never leave!

Second biggest balcony on the M Class ship, only PH larger. I got one for a friend a few years ago on Constellation, there were 8 of us in a group and the rest of us had the C1 (I think)afts. We all congregated on their balcony. It was great.