Anthem Royal Suite Class Guarantee

Hope springs eternal, so I'm planning a cruise for my 65th (!) birthday in November.

Looking to splurge (maybe) - has anyone booked the Anthem Royal Suite Class Guarantee? What suite did you get? Would you book the guarantee again?

Normally I prefer to pick my own cabin, but to pick my own would cost an additional $1000 for two of us.

Thanks for your help!

48 minutes ago, Susan in Maine said:

Hope springs eternal, so I'm planning a cruise for my 65th (!) birthday in November.

Looking to splurge (maybe) - has anyone booked the Anthem Royal Suite Class Guarantee? What suite did you get? Would you book the guarantee again?

Normally I prefer to pick my own cabin, but to pick my own would cost an additional $1000 for two of us.

Thanks for your help!

We have booked a suite guarantee on Anthem a couple of times.  We got a spa junior suite one time and the second time, we got a two bedroom grand suite.  The two bedroom grand suite was great and was sky class, where the JS was sea class.  The location of the JS was under the kitchen for Coastal Kitchen and was noisy at night when they were cleaning.

I would book a guarantee again but for a special occasion, I would likely book exactly the cabin I wanted.

I'm not sure, Ken, is this different? Is suit gty differ from Royal Suite Class GTY ?

What is Royal Suite Class?

A

As part of the Royal Caribbean commitment to creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests, we have developed Royal Suite Class — Luxury That’s Anything But Boring. Royal Suite Class is an elevated onboard experience for suite guests, combining the unmatched range of innovative Royal Caribbean suite-category accommodations with superior service, exclusive access and personalization of guests’ cruise experiences. Within its three tiers — Star, Sky and Sea — this program offers exclusive access to lounges and dining venues while onboard, attentive services and additional stateroom amenities.

Royal Suite Class is available on Symphony of the Seas®Oasis of the Seas®Allure of the Seas®Harmony of the Seas®Anthem of the Seas®, and Ovation of the Seas®.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not sure, Ken, is this different? Is suit gty differ from Royal Suite Class GTY ?

What is Royal Suite Class?

A

As part of the Royal Caribbean commitment to creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests, we have developed Royal Suite Class — Luxury That’s Anything But Boring. Royal Suite Class is an elevated onboard experience for suite guests, combining the unmatched range of innovative Royal Caribbean suite-category accommodations with superior service, exclusive access and personalization of guests’ cruise experiences. Within its three tiers — Star, Sky and Sea — this program offers exclusive access to lounges and dining venues while onboard, attentive services and additional stateroom amenities.

Royal Suite Class is available on Symphony of the Seas®Oasis of the Seas®Allure of the Seas®Harmony of the Seas®Anthem of the Seas®, and Ovation of the Seas®.

Roysl suite class covers all suites from the JS right up to the Roysl Suite on Quantum and Oasis class ships.

What they were offered is no different than a Suite guarantee....it just sounds fancier to get folks to buy into it.

if they were offered a Star class guarantee then that would be a different story. 

• Like 2

If you don't mind- you will probably get a Junior suite.  Unfortunately, while the cabin size is great- your suite perks are very limited.  Still a nice experience.  Perhaps is you watch the rates, you can move to a grand suite category, which gives you many more perks and an even nicer suite.