Dress to Impress and fancy dress/Theme nights

ann141

This is cheating because I have yet to get on a cruise ship, but this is one of my ebay bargains that I bought to, eventually, wear on my cruise. I'm a shorty so I need to take it up and this was taken in the summer last year so now I need to lose half a stone or it won't do up 🙄

IMG_1840 - Copy.jpg

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

This is cheating because I have yet to get on a cruise ship, but this is one of my ebay bargains that I bought to, eventually, wear on my cruise. I'm a shorty so I need to take it up and this was taken in the summer last year so now I need to lose half a stone or it won't do up 🙄

IMG_1840 - Copy.jpg

Lovely dress and photo of yourself.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

IMG_1840 - Copy.jpg

Stunning!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

There can only be 1 Kim and Kanye on CC.Aurora,25 knots on the Indian Ocean,he20170209_193636.thumb.jpg.61b0ed9f6b3c7ff7b65c26b50da1ba92.jpgnce the windswept look.Note the Captain held the crowds back for us.

Great photo.Love your wifes red dress

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My OH comes from Whitechapel which has a large Bangladeshi community.There are a few "blingy" Asian shoe and bag shops opposite the London Hospital.She gets most of her cruise shoes and bags from there.Good quality and cheaper than most.All Asian areas have these shops,worth a browse.

• Like 1

I was hoping for june cruise  but dont realistically expect it to sail. Hopefully september . So many nice dresses etc and have spent months in sweatshirt an d joggers.  May wear cocktail dress snd mix a cocktail. 😎

• Like 3

On the black and white evenings do you have to wear those colours I don't have a black dress I do have navy would that do . I've been on Fjords cruises and just have formal nights no theme . Going on F  a Med cruise later this year ( well hope to) will there be theme nights on  a 14 night or just formal? 

thanks 

2 minutes ago, Tikka234 said:

On the black and white evenings do you have to wear those colours I don't have a black dress I do have navy would that do . I've been on Fjords cruises and just have formal nights no theme . Going on F  a Med cruise later this year ( well hope to) will there be theme nights on  a 14 night or just formal? 

thanks 

No whilst many do wear black and white it is not compulsory and many wear other colours.

• Like 1

I haven’t worn a dress for months. Even on Christmas Day, when I usually wear one, I settled for trousers and sparkly jumper. Only went briefly to see my three grandsons (allowable as I am part of their childcare bubble and they only live a quarter of a mile up the road). I have loads of short dresses gathering dust in the wardrobe, not sure how they will fit though!!!!!!

I wear jeans every day so love wearing dresses when on holiday.I don't like black so only bought a black and white dress after a few cruises and didn't feel out of place in a navy dress prior to then..Most cruises there are a couple of theme evenings, Black and white and sometimes tropical(if in warm climes) or 60s or 70s evenings