Wonderland - Odyssey

Once someone sails on Odyssey and eats in Wonderland, can you let me know who the Mad Hatter is?  If it is my favorite guy (sadly, I never remember his name, but he remembers ours!), I need to book for sure.  He is known for saying "Ta Dah!!!"   Thanks!

Edited by vacationlover_mn

51 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Once someone sails on Odyssey and eats in Wonderland, can you let me know who the Mad Hatter is?  If it is my favorite guy (sadly, I never remember his name, but he remembers ours!), I need to book for sure.  He is known for saying "Ta Dah!!!"   Thanks!

Will do; I’m supposedly on her first sailing over Easter. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1

I thought the guy, don't know his name, on Symphony was the best one that i have seen. ( i've been to Wonderland on both Harmony and Symphony)

He had striking resemblance to Johnny Depp and he was amazing. He also did the morning windjammer announcements.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, csnarpy said:

I thought the guy, don't know his name, on Symphony was the best one that i have seen. ( i've been to Wonderland on both Harmony and Symphony)

He had striking resemblance to Johnny Depp and he was amazing. He also did the morning windjammer announcements.

Here is a cool thing we learned from him... just before we saw him on Oasis, he got a big promotion 🙂. He was still the Mad Hatter, but he got a raise and extra “stripe” 🙂

Just now, vacationlover_mn said:

Here is a cool thing we learned from him... just before we saw him on Oasis, he got a big promotion 🙂. He was still the Mad Hatter, but he got a raise and extra “stripe” 🙂

Ok, now im doubting it was oasis...  lol!  It was probably Symphony the last time I saw him, since oasis doesn’t have wonderland, right?  I’m trying to quickly google it before work, but I probably should get going...

2 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Ok, now im doubting it was oasis...  lol!  It was probably Symphony the last time I saw him, since oasis doesn’t have wonderland, right?  I’m trying to quickly google it before work, but I probably should get going...

Correct...no Wonderland on Oasis.

He was on Symphony March 2019

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DiWilliams said:

The Mad Hatter on Symphony was Inshan when we sailed in January 2020. He was fabulous!

I really hope all these crew are doing ok.

Looks like the same mad hatter we had on the Symphony in Jan 2020.   Really fun guy.