Celebrity has released more 2022 and 2023 Caribbean Itinieraries.

ipeeinthepool

On 1/19/2021 at 10:48 AM, Denny01 said:

Booked for Thanksgiving 2021 on Apex. The pricing dropped a bit recently. And I compared the price of this cruise to my 2019 Edge cruise and it is less, so not sure about the ‘big price increases’. I’m sure there are examples around, but the pricing I’m getting is in line with previous cruises and something I’m willing to pay, which is the point. Even if it may or may not be higher than ‘before’. Since I can’t book a cruise in 2019, I’ll concentrate on existing pricing for 2021/22 that I can actually take. 

I joke that since I live on the Fla Panhandle coastal area, we have better beaches, better restaurants than any Caribbean port, and I can buy Chinese stuff here as well as there.....but do enjoy cruising the Caribbean because of the ship, not necessarily the ports. But do sign up for maybe cooking classes in the ports and wander a bit. 

And when posters see I live in Fla, they think ‘boy, you can just zip over for a cruise!’.The Fla is one big state especially with the panhandle hanging way west - heck, it’s in Central TimeZone!  It’s a good 10-11 hr drive and few directs from my smaller town so its up to Atlanta and then down to FLL 

It’s a tough life isn’t it!!

Hi from a fellow nearby neighbor in ME, and I agree we do have the most beautiful beaches, that don’t even compare to some of the Caribbean Islands. We also go for more of the ship experience than the islands, and love how empty the ship is in port. We do get off now and then to go to a shop or two now and then, but not for the crowded beaches. 
I sure wish Celebrity would sail out of NOLA again, it was nice to drive only 4 hrs instead of 10.

We just booked the Equinox for next Oct, looking forward to it!

I agree that prices are ridiculous right now. We were thinking of booking an 11 day cruise on the Edge that does Panama Canal and ABC islands but for $10,500 CAD for a C3 cabin(not alot less for reg. Balcony either)  they have got to be nuts. Never seen such insane pricing two years in advance.. Even with perks that is outrageous....we still have to pay flight and hotel on top of that..so I guess we will wait and see if prices start coming down...

On 1/20/2021 at 2:26 PM, cantstopingcruising said:

OMG

I just priced b2b infinity balcony on the Edge, 21 nights Feb/23 and it came to $17,450 Canadian.

Do you realize what kind of a fantastic trip we could take with that amount of money??

Certainly better than the same old, same old.

Just to add that in 2022, the 21 days are $8908 Cad. Some difference, eh?

I cannot access the X web site and have not been able to for several days. Will someone please advise what S class ship(s) have at least a 10 night Jan. 2023 Caribbean cruise. The only one I was able to find before the problem I have with the web site was Jan. 30 on Silhoutte. That is fine, but I would rather go early in Jan. TIA

On 1/20/2021 at 6:26 PM, foodsvcmgr said:

Nothing nearly as interesting as the Grandeur of the Seas itineraries out of Barbados.

Those are really unique with off the beaten track ports.

Celebrity should consider trying these with Summit if they prove popular.

I was really hoping to see Celebrity follow suite with something similar to these, so most likely no Caribbean voyages for us in the distant future.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:26 PM, cantstopingcruising said:

OMG

I just priced b2b infinity balcony on the Edge, 21 nights Feb/23 and it came to $17,450 Canadian.

Do you realize what kind of a fantastic trip we could take with that amount of money??

Certainly better than the same old, same old.

And that's why I never book direct with Celebrity...