Celebrity has released more 2022 and 2023 Caribbean Itinieraries.

ipeeinthepool

A little bit of a mix up from years past...

*Apex and Reflection take the 7 night cruises, alternating east/west.

*Reflection is priced only marginally less than Apex which is a bit odd to me.

*Edge is back to the 10/11 night cruises as originally planned for 2022.

*9 night ABC cruises are Saturday-Monday and Thursday-Saturday instead of the usual Friday-Sunday.

*I haven't counted, but it seems like an increase with a lot of 10 night cruises on Edge/Equinox/Silhouette. 

1 hour ago, RickT said:

Based on the pricing I’m guessing Celebrity is expecting high demand. 

I just booked a 9 day ABC cruise in Sept of 22...price seemed comparable to me on what I've seen in the past, especially considering room grats and basic drink package is included...nice hump cabin on deck 8.  In fact, it was less per day than the 10 day we sailed on in 2019.  But I will admit, price isn't usually the first thing I look at.  This happens to sail over our Wedding Anniversary...that carried the day.  YMMV.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

Booked for Thanksgiving 2021 on Apex. The pricing dropped a bit recently. And I compared the price of this cruise to my 2019 Edge cruise and it is less, so not sure about the ‘big price increases’. I’m sure there are examples around, but the pricing I’m getting is in line with previous cruises and something I’m willing to pay, which is the point. Even if it may or may not be higher than ‘before’. Since I can’t book a cruise in 2019, I’ll concentrate on existing pricing for 2021/22 that I can actually take. 

I joke that since I live on the Fla Panhandle coastal area, we have better beaches, better restaurants than any Caribbean port, and I can buy Chinese stuff here as well as there.....but do enjoy cruising the Caribbean because of the ship, not necessarily the ports. But do sign up for maybe cooking classes in the ports and wander a bit. 

And when posters see I live in Fla, they think ‘boy, you can just zip over for a cruise!’.The Fla is one big state especially with the panhandle hanging way west - heck, it’s in Central TimeZone!  It’s a good 10-11 hr drive and few directs from my smaller town so its up to Atlanta and then down to FLL 

It’s a tough life isn’t it!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

This offers a bit more optimism that Constellation is to updated and sailing out of Tampa as planned, rather than sold off. 

I see Infinity has various sailings into 2023 so I hope that is a good sign too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denny01 said:

I joke that since I live on the Fla Panhandle coastal area, we have better beaches, better restaurants than any Caribbean port, and I can buy Chinese stuff here as well as there.....but do enjoy cruising the Caribbean because of the ship, not necessarily the ports. But do sign up for maybe cooking classes in the ports and wander a bit. 

And when posters see I live in Fla, they think ‘boy, you can just zip over for a cruise!’.The Fla is one big state especially with the panhandle hanging way west - heck, it’s in Central TimeZone!  It’s a good 10-11 hr drive and few directs from my smaller town so its up to Atlanta and then down to FLL 

It’s a tough life isn’t it!!

I love the panhandle, frequent the panhandle and it’s beaches...the panhandle has nothing that rivals Trunk Bay and the like...IMHO...

For sure, some don’t realize how far you are away from MIA etc...no real good way to make that drive...no good roads through the armpit of Florida.  :)

Thanks for the heads up! We moved our Sept 2021 cruise to April 2023. Paying more for the new Concierge class room vs. our original Aqua Class room, and we did lose our OBC since that is no longer included in the perks ... but oh well. We'll just be happy to get back to cruising and also experience a new ship for us, Reflection. I'll also be going to two new ports in the Caribbean which I haven't sailed to before. Looking on the bright side! It is what it is. Be safe and well, everyone. 

10 hours ago, FlyingAnchor said:

Thanks for the heads up! We moved our Sept 2021 cruise to April 2023. Paying more for the new Concierge class room vs. our original Aqua Class room, and we did lose our OBC since that is no longer included in the perks ... but oh well. We'll just be happy to get back to cruising and also experience a new ship for us, Reflection. I'll also be going to two new ports in the Caribbean which I haven't sailed to before. Looking on the bright side! It is what it is. Be safe and well, everyone. 

I agree, just happy to see more light at the end of the tunnel

On 1/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, bikerunner said:

Yep super high pricing but do like one that ill keep an eye on Like the overnight in Cartagena

image.thumb.png.b7d3a50b9cff5fb37f8537a14dfe0bde.png

Interesting itin from TPA...wonder if Connie will be updated by then??