Is any one having trouble logging into My Viking Journey?

Porcupine 52

33 minutes ago, Porcupine 52 said:

The last day or two I can't get logged in.  It just goes to a blue Viking screen with a circle of death.  I called Viking and they had me do all of the usual stuff but nothing.  Hope some one has some idea.

I just tried .. a slight delay, a blue screen then ... 'you are being taken to a new website'.

Same information in a different format. Not sure if this is world wide or just in Aust.

Humm.... I have a call into Viking.  I tried lap top, cell phone, and computer... and went to starbucks to try internet there.  Same blue screen.  Did all of the usual stuff.  Viking said they would get back to me Monday or Tuesday.  Kind of important to have My Viking.

Haven't had any major issues with MVJ since the new version became active for us.

One interesting thing: Last week, we moved a cruise from 2021 to 2022. All the info on MVJ is correct except for the heading of this cruise in the "Welcome" drop-down on the upper right of the screen. This cruise still shows the old date there. No big deal.

MVJ getting updated for us here in UK and only one of our 3 cruises showing. The other two were on the old version but had disappeared, so we just reinstalled them using booking reference number and all three there now.  I may take a while to familiarise with the new version.  Password also had to be strengthened.  

I went to my daughter's house last night and used their computer and still couldn't get logged in.  Her husband is a software designer and we tried different browsers and 2 different wifi ( I don't understand).  He set up a different account for himself and was able to get in.

The problem must be on Vikings side.  Will call in and try again.