Stock Credit

trbarton

At this point in time I'm really surprised they haven't suspended the stock credit.    Money going out and nothing coming in.    Also surprised they are giving credit for cruises for December 2021.    At one point didn't they only give them for 3 months out?

1 minute ago, waltd said:

At this point in time I'm really surprised they haven't suspended the stock credit.    Money going out and nothing coming in.    Also surprised they are giving credit for cruises for December 2021.    At one point didn't they only give them for 3 months out?

They relaxed the issuing of the stock credit in the last couple of years. I have a cruise in 2022 with the stock credit applied. I learned this by just trying & they added the credit. 

Yes it’s a blessing that we still have the credit during these difficult times. 

Tom😀

On 1/26/2021 at 9:36 PM, trbarton said:

Anyone have any problems getting the stock credit?  I have 3 cruises booked & 2 of them have the credit. My other cruise in October 2021 I’ve emailed & faxed my documents with no success. 

Tom🤔

I have never had an issue. I email all the required info along with a snapshot of my online folio. The onboard money shows in my account the following day. This has been the case for 5 cruises so far. Nice! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, waltd said:

The Stock OBC is not money going out currently, but when the ship sails. It is still beneficial to Carnival Corp. brands to still have this as it is an inducement to cruise with one of their brands such as Princess. And it is not that much money going out as what it usually use it for costs much less for Princess to provide.

Yes, there used to be the 3-month requirement for issuing it. Princess changed this after pre-reserved shore excursions had to be paid for at the time they were booked (instead of on the cruise) and that is one of the major uses for this OBC.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, caribill said:

The Stock OBC is not money going out currently, but when the ship sails. It is still beneficial to Carnival Corp. brands to still have this as it is an inducement to cruise with one of their brands such as Princess. And it is not that much money going out as what it usually use it for costs much less for Princess to provide.

Yes, there used to be the 3-month requirement for issuing it. Princess changed this after pre-reserved shore excursions had to be paid for at the time they were booked (instead of on the cruise) and that is one of the major uses for this OBC.

This is a marketing toll that costs the cruise lines almost nothing. I do not understand the speculation that it might not be routinely approved at the next board meeting especially at a time that they need potential customers to have an incentive to book a cruise in these troubled times.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, tere247 said:

Can you submit one request for more than one cruise, or one request for each cruise?

You can submit a request with more than one cruise.

Some people have reported total success doing this and others have reported that the cruises after the first on the list were ignored.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:20 AM, caribill said:

You can submit a request with more than one cruise.

Some people have reported total success doing this and others have reported that the cruises after the first on the list were ignored.

Thank you.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:47 PM, tere247 said:

Can you submit one request for more than one cruise, or one request for each cruise?

Last night we Fax'd a request for S/H OBC for 3 future cruises, Oct 21, and two in Mar 22, and this morning received confirmations of all three from Princess. AWESOME!

• Like 2

On 1/30/2021 at 5:47 PM, tere247 said:

FYI...I submitted 3 requests for stock credit. Two of the request got posted in my Personalizer & one didn’t. A simple call to Princess & everything was added. 

Tom😀

Where can I see the stock credit after it's posted?  I've had no problem in the past with Regent/NCL/Royal Caribbean stock credits, and always receive an email confirmation.  However, I've emailed Princess 2x and have yet to find an OBC in my Travel Summary, or an email confirmation.

1 hour ago, SFOflyguy said:

Where can I see the stock credit after it's posted?  I've had no problem in the past with Regent/NCL/Royal Caribbean stock credits, and always receive an email confirmation.  However, I've emailed Princess 2x and have yet to find an OBC in my Travel Summary, or an email confirmation.

Sign onto your Personalizer & at the top far right & click on payments. Scroll all the way down to the bottom & you will see your credits. Here’s what you will see. 

image.thumb.png.897a25b0d4a484df6e05c37f0998182e.png

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton