Food on Oceania vs. Celebrity

LB_NJ

59 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

Indeed it was me.

They really try to please you if they can.

Thanks. I wouldn't have thought to do it otherwise. And, you can imagine the thanks that came from me...asking it be passed to the chef also.

One year we had a Caribbean cruise on O for two weeks out of Miami, we thought it not long enough so booked Celebrity for a week prior. Good thing it was prior rather after. O beats them in every way, including caliber of service, interesting passengers and food far superior. The specialty restaurants are excellent. High tea good and the breakfast buffet on the back deck absolutely lovely.

All in all we will stick with O as we get great benefits with our over 20 cruises with them as Platinum members. Only hope we can cruise again by next winter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to read all the comments!  We are booked on an August 2021 Baltic initerary on Celebrity that we believe may not sail (or at least with the advertised itinerary).  Considering cancelling and booking with a different Mediterranean Oceana itinerary in 2022.

Edited by DENIE

We have just booked two Oceania cruises. Haven’t sailed with them since 2007. We became Regent folks in 2009 and never looked back. 150 nights and counting with five more future cruises. We have been very spoiled and pampered. 
We simply love the dining experiences on Regent and have heard we will be just as happy on Oceania. First cruise is October 2021 in the Mediterranean.
Let’s hope we get to sail again before we are too old. 

Edited by Bellaggio Cruisers
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

We have just booked two Oceania cruises. Haven’t sailed with them since 2007. We became Regent folks in 2009 and never looked back. 150 nights and counting with five more future cruises. We have been very spoiled and pampered. 
We simply love the dining experiences on Regent and have heard we will be just as happy on Oceania. First cruise is October 2021 in the Mediterranean.
Let’s hope we get to sail again before we are too old. 

I always enjoy your posts on the Regent board. Your positive attitude is inspiring for me and many others. Keep living life to the fullest:)

• Like 1