Anyone have FCD expiring this year?

bennybear

Call and ask them to extend. They extended ours and the agent said she could do it with our permission up to a year with absolutely no issue. We were applying it to a booking, but I can only imagine they will do so without a booking. They are perfectly happy to hold onto cash right now and convert to a booking in the relatively near future. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

I wish I had some ..

I am thinking about buying multiple on my next cruise though I think they may have devalued since the last ones we bought in 2017. Will have to see what the offers are after the pandemic. I almost wonder if they may improve somewhat to incentivize people to hand over their cash. 

3 minutes ago, zgscl said:

I am thinking about buying multiple on my next cruise though I think they may have devalued since the last ones we bought in 2017. Will have to see what the offers are after the pandemic. I almost wonder if they may improve somewhat to incentivize people to hand over their cash. 

I used  ( 7 )  FCD on cruises last fall which got cancelled and converted to FCC. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

I used  ( 7 )  FCD on cruises last fall which got cancelled and converted to FCC. 

I hope they gave you enough of a bonus on the FCC to offset the onboard credits you would have had with the FCD