Edge Dining

macaroni

What specialty dining is your favorite on the Edge..thinking of getting a 3 night package. Not interested in Le Petite....is Raw on 5 only ala carte or can you use that as a choice?

thanks for your recommendations!

Cafe Bistro when not Petit Chef  was our favorite go to place for lunch or early dinner.

We found the food in Rooftop Grill for lunch  was excellent...the  portions were huge...We had very slow service from the kitchen and very  bright  sunshine.  Night would be better.

The Fine Cut steakhouse messed with our res so we cancelled but we noticed it is a fairly noisy venue,

Raw on 5 was high priced for lunch and always fully booked!

Did not try to book EDEN..unusual menu!

With the mdr plan, specialty dining not really needed...

We loved Eden (we both agreed it was one of the top five meals of our lives) and Fine Cut. Raw on 5 was excellent as well. I still dream about the mint sauce from Fine Cut and didn't have a problem with the noise level. We were in an Edge Villa so all the specialty dining was included and I wanted to try every restaurant. Roof Top Grille and Le Bistro were good, but I would have been disappointed if I'd paid extra for them.

• Like 1

Eden, Raw on 5, Le Bistro for lunch and Fine Cuts.  I wouldn’t miss any of them and would dine for lunch at Le Bistro more than once and Raw on 5 a couple of times.

Edited by Oville

We did Fine Cuts and the Rooftop Garden Grill... both were OK but we weren’t wowed for the price. Maybe the reason was that the 4 MDRs on Edge were so enjoyable that the specialty restaurants didn’t really stand out.

2 hours ago, macaroni said:

Thanks for your suggestions...

does anyone know if raw on 5 is part of the dining package or just a la carte?

I believe Raw on 5 is included in the dining package, but it seems to me there is a set $ maximum that will be covered before being charged extra (it was $35/person at one point). You order a la carte and are charged extra on the amount over and above the set maximum covered under the provisions of the dining package.

When we were there in 2019, the seafood tower was $75 so I suspect, by having a dollar amount involved, Celebrity is trying to prevent all dining package patrons from starting with that one as an “appetizer.”

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38