Questions to different subjects

Celebrity Liner

1) Where is captain costas nestoroudis? is he still working on a ship from celebrity? After the  debut.of edge.. i doesnt read anything about him... just captain kate.

.. i like him.

2) Celebrity Beyond: The shell of the ship is near finished. do we see here in winter 2021 in the high seas? I know the expected delivery is in the second quarter 2022... but.. look at the shell 🙂 Let´s look into the crystal ball!!! :D

Ok i thought i had more questions :-(. 

24 minutes ago, Celebrity Liner said:

1) Where is captain costas nestoroudis? is he still working on a ship from celebrity? After the  debut.of edge.. i doesnt read anything about him... just captain kate.

.. i like him.

2) Celebrity Beyond: The shell of the ship is near finished. do we see here in winter 2021 in the high seas? I know the expected delivery is in the second quarter 2022... but.. look at the shell 🙂 Let´s look into the crystal ball!!! 😄

Ok i thought i had more questions :-(. 

We like Capt. Nestoroudis also. The last time we saw him was on the Edge. It would be nice if someone had info to share. 😊

I've been watching the progress of Beyond. Her delivery was supposed to be at the end of this year but has been pushed back, as you pointed out. Imo, her delivery won't be until the timeframe X announced. I'm waiting, impatiently, for X's big reveal on Beyond and for bookings on her to open up !

20 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

We like Capt. Nestoroudis also. The last time we saw him was on the Edge. It would be nice if someone had info to share. 😊

I've been watching the progress of Beyond. Her delivery was supposed to be at the end of this year but has been pushed back, as you pointed out. Imo, her delivery won't be until the timeframe X announced. I'm waiting, impatiently, for X's big reveal on Beyond and for bookings on her to open up !

yes we wanted to do transatlantic spring 2020 with him then at some point captain kate (I have no problem with her!) came and then corona. Since then, Celebrity has been using kate for promo. 
And captain costas has disappeared from the screen. It´s sad. Anyone know something? 

And in terms of beyond... i think she will be finished in the end of this year.... - finger´s crossed 😃