Summit cabin 8003 or 9001

sherbear850

We are looking at booking Celebrity Summit to Canada/New England next October 2022 and have been told the above two cabins are a bit larger but haven’t found any pictures or other information about them.  Does anyone have any advice or pictures they could share with us?

Yes they are larger than most oceanview rooms. Picture that they are as large as a room plus a veranda would be, however they have no veranda. That space is actually inside the room, making the room larger, and the main downside of these rooms is that they are so far forward that they feel the ship’s motion more than midship staterooms do

3 minutes ago, sherbear850 said:

Thanks Essiesmom . We have selected 8003 I’ve been told Summit has been upgraded since your pictures. Can’t wait to finally cruise again. Your pictures were very helpful.😀

Pictures and videos that I have seen look amazing!  I love E-class and from what I see they did a great job modernizing SUMMIT

1 hour ago, sherbear850 said:

. We have selected 8003 I’ve been told Summit has been upgraded since your pictures. Can’t wait to finally cruise again. Your pictures were very helpful.😀

Sherbear, keep your eye out for #7003 or #7002.  These are huge cabins, more like a hotel room.  We saw one of them on a cabin crawl and later booked it.  They have 2 windows and a nice little sitting area.  They are booked on your sailing, of course, as they go early.  But people do cancel.  However, the cabin you have booked is a bigger one too, so you may not want to bother with a change.  Have a great cruise.

28 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Sherbear, keep your eye out for #7003 or #7002.  These are huge cabins, more like a hotel room.  We saw one of them on a cabin crawl and later booked it.  They have 2 windows and a nice little sitting area.  They are booked on your sailing, of course, as they go early.  But people do cancel.  However, the cabin you have booked is a bigger one too, so you may not want to bother with a change.  Have a great cruise.

We just booked #7003 on the Summit for our 2022 Iceland cruise, love the front view and larger room.

We sailed in cabin 9001 on Infinity and loved the extra space.  Didn’t miss the balcony as it was a very port intensive cruise.  Yes, you do feel the motion that far forward, but for us that is not a problem.