another 30 days shot

complawyer

10 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Leave my Oct PoA cruise alone NCL!

I feel the same way about my POA in late November. Final payment is due 7/29. If they arent sailing by then, i will not pay final payment. I have a plan B and will do Hawaii by land instead. I would much prefer to do by cruise but if it is doubtful, i cant afford to pay final, they cancel and my money is tied up and not able to pay for land trip. This sucks but what can I do?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sugcarol said:

I feel the same way about my POA in late November. Final payment is due 7/29.

You might want to check your final payment due date again. I believe NCL cut the final payment due dates in half, from 120 days (4 months) down to 60 days (2 months). Your final payment due date should be late September. Should buy you some more time to see if ships are sailing again.

10 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

You might want to check your final payment due date again. I believe NCL cut the final payment due dates in half, from 120 days (4 months) down to 60 days (2 months). Your final payment due date should be late September. Should buy you some more time to see if ships are sailing again.

Checked with them again just yesterday and no dice, still 120 days

4 minutes ago, sugcarol said:

Checked with them again just yesterday and no dice, still 120 days

Hmm...that's strange. For my PoA cruise Oct 23-30, 2021, my final payment date changed from Jun 23, 2021 (120 days) to August 23, 2021(60 days).

2 minutes ago, sugcarol said:

The NCL final payment only 60 days are for cruises prior to 10/31, mine is 11/27

Wow, my cruise just "squeezed in" under the wire to get the 60 day final payment due date. I was really happy when it changed for this cruise. I thought (and still think), 120 days out for final payment is a bit much. CCL & RCL both are at 90 days out for final payment.

12 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

Wow, my cruise just "squeezed in" under the wire to get the 60 day final payment due date. I was really happy when it changed for this cruise. I thought (and still think), 120 days out for final payment is a bit much. CCL & RCL both are at 90 days out for final payment.

Yes, thankfully you made it. I hold out hope they may keep the final payment date of 60 days to include my date. Cruise planning has been tough enough but 120 days is out of my comfort zone in these crazy times,

• Like 1

19 hours ago, complawyer said:

just  looked at ncl website, it looks like now   they arent allowing any bookings thru june.  what'dya think?

It has been that way since the weekend. And today, they announced the cancellation of all June cruises.