Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

I just took the long way back to the room and the lower levels of the other buildings aren’t enclosed like mine is. Mine doesn’t have doors but the hallway is enclosed.

The others are like this. Each little entrance way has two rooms.

FEB9D5C9-BEC7-4730-8A63-4047E258690A.jpeg

I think I’m just going to request maid service every other day. There are two sides to this bathroom and I haven’t touched this one yet. I have two beds. Really all I need is more water which I just need to remember to grab before I go back to the room and I’ll be fine. 

81C240BD-6E61-4014-95D3-17A47F1520A3.jpeg

Next to the front desk on the family side they have sort of guest services desks where you get the info about scheduling your COVID. I don’t know why they can’t just give you this at check in but I have to do it online with this QR code and these 18 steps.

8233BE8C-5918-4026-B876-331F7FE81419.jpeg

My transportation is set for 9:10 departure a week from today. If anyone does this and uses the Lomas transport. I had a great trip with them yesterday so I was very nice when their hotel rep starting blowing my phone up last night with texts about my return trip. He wanted me to meet with him this morning to confirm even though he could just text me. I assumed he wanted to sell me excursions. I would’ve done it had it been convenient for me to stop by when I was over there to get the covid test info. He wanted me to meet with him at 11:30. I nipped it in the bud and just got my transfer time.

• Like 3

I was going to go to the Italian place then try the lazy River but the Italian place they said doesn’t open until 12:20. 

Guys is dead so I came here. They opened at 11. I’m the only person in the place. A few people are outside eating. I can’t get over how packed this was yesterday at 3pm and how it’s dead now. Maybe a lot of people left this morning. Or they get a really late start to their day...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess you gotta watch these bartenders. This  lady next to me got Miami vice with no alcohol. My pina colada has rum in it. I wonder if he did that because she has kids with her. Weird.

No one needs a slurpee from a grotto bar. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1