Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

I slept pretty good but there was a lot of walkthrough noise in my building in the midnight hour. I think the deal is my building is a very convenient way to walk from the sports bar and night club area to half of the buildings on the adult side. And it’s not even like walking through a building. There are no doors. It’s just like a covered walkway but it’s the hotel hallway. And it echoes in there very bad. Especially loud drunk voices.

I have quiet neighbors but that could change tomorrow...today even. One is definitely a family side room on the adult side but it’s not bad. I think it’s just a mother and middle school or high school daughter and all they do is sleep on that outdoor bed or in the loungers. On the other side I’ve seen an older guy in passing a couple times.

I did see about four rooms down a family with a young child in the swimout. I’m not good with kids ages...2 maybe? They were putting it in one of those circle floaty things. It just makes me wonder if you have to worry about the whole swim diaper thing in the swim outs while young kids are in them. 

Edited by Saint Greg

I don’t think I can get a Bloody Mary until 10. All of the bars seem to be closed until 10. This is going to be a weird time for me if I’m having breakfast and coffee in the 7am hour and having to wait for 10 for anything else. Beer in the room is an option if I wanted that.

Just now, ceilidh1 said:

Your photos make it look as if you are the only person staying there! It would be interesting to see how packed it could potentially get once we are out of this damn pandemic!

Keep in mind sometimes there are people I purposely try to keep out of my shots. On The beach yesterday there were people in a few of those star looking things and some people in the water to the left of me. Not a lot of people but I kept them out of my shots on purpose. 

I’m by the beach now and I see maybe 10 people.

• Like 2

They have those shower things when you come over the bridge from the beach. Good to get the sand off. They were mopping my hallway when I left the room. They’re all around cleaning cleaning cleaning like the ship. When I was sitting drinking coffee a lady was cleaning the other chairs. 

8B004DBB-895D-4004-9646-1779AE5C155A.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2