Did you like the promenade inside cabin??

FYI if you're taking kids (or even if not) we've seen others place something in their window so they can look back up and see which room is theirs - we've seen stuffed animals arranged, fan signs (colleges, teams, flags, etc.), all kinds of stuff. I never noticed it before we saw a little boy all excited pointing and telling his Mom "I see BooBoo watching us!" over and over and finally figuring out he meant his stuffed animal in the window 😊

• Like 2

We tried the promenade cabin a few times in the beginning when Voyager class first came out. We liked it a lot until one cruise where they had late late night parties on the promenade which we could hear easily in the room when we were trying to sleep. We don't book them any more but I think they are nice rooms at a reasonable price. If you're the stay up late type, then go for it.

By the way, we don't value balconies like many folks do. We go on a cruise and only use the cabin for showering and sleeping etc... We can sit alone with each other at home. The ocean view (to us) is just looking at water for miles & miles...  LOL. (Maybe the fact that we are both retired US Navy might have some bearing)....

Edited by 2chiefs
  • Like 1