Crown and Anchor online upcoming cruise listing

I booked another cruise and it does not show up on my listing of upcoming cruises, and when trying to link it, It says it is already linked.  I have 12 cruises on my list.  Called the help desk and they told me maybe because it cant show that many cruises at a time.  Does anyone else have that issue or a resolution to have it show up?

I've had 17 current and 2 canceled cruises listed recently. I think you need to be a little more forceful with the help desk to make sure the name is exactly the same and the Crown & Anchor number is exactly the same as your other reservations. You might also use the reservation number to get a copy of the invoice emailed to you (it's among the options by phone on the voice response system so no need to interact with someone) to see for yourself what's there, or if it shows up at all (i.e., correct email; maybe a stray/separate Crown & Anchor number).

• Like 1

I have an invoice from my ta and everything is correct and it says it is linked but just not showing.  They are telling me you should only be able to see 12.  Before I pushed the issue, I wanted to make sure you could see more than 12.  BTW they also told me to jsut go to the main menu to look at the cruise planner and get in that way.  It took me 15 mintues of telling them the website has changed and now they require everyone to sign in or create an account.

Yes, you can do more than 12.  Before the "shutdown" I had 28 showing.  I have 22 showing right now.  And also yes...I have always had to sign in to see my list. 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Can I be you when I grow up? So jealous. Happy cruising! 😎

Thanks...our condition:

1. Recently pet less (though still missing her dearly after two years).

2. Not willing to leave our heard earned money behind when we leave this earth.  😉 

3. Retired...all the time in the world to travel...but now can't.  

Booked a lot of bucket list trips two years ago, but sadly watched all those plans fall apart.  😞 

Finally felt brave enough to start booking cruises again for 2022 and 2023, booking 11 of them in just the last month...hope they actually stick this time.  😮 

• Like 2