2022 and 2023 Americas Collection

Woobstr112G

I was looking at a spreadsheet that had the 2022/2023 Americas itineraries listed (Opens up for Elites on the 27th).  I was particularly interested in doing a Hawaii itinerary on the Sapphire.  I see the Sapphire starts alternating between Hawaii and Mexico at the end of September 2022 through the end of November 2022.  After the last Hawaii itinerary, (embarking 17 November 2022), there is nothing listed for the Sapphire until a six day west coast itinerary in the beginning of April 2023.  I really wanted to do a Hawaii cruise in the beginning of 2023.  Anyone have any idea what the Sapphire might be doing between the end of November and the beginning of April?

Bob

Copy of 2022-23 Americas FaresItin FOR DISTRIBUTION.xlsx

• Like 1

Heading to South America on Dec 2nd for the 2022/2023 season. There are other ships that sail to Hawaii. Take a look at post number 34 on the thread shown below. I believe the Crown is being replaced by the Emerald. Recent change.

Sapphire heads to South America on December 1, 2022 for the season sailing in Antarctica.  We are booked for the LA to Buenos Aires and then Buenos Aires to Santiago.    
She returns to LA mid March.