American Queen To Sail Pacific Northwest From June 14

I will be interested in reading reviews and comments from passengers as soon as they start. I'm booked in November 2021, so they should have plenty of time to get everything running smoothly by then.

Their website still lists the HOHO excursion as the included excursion in most ports. I've heard from people on their Mississippi River cruises that they're not doing the HOHO. I will be particularly interested in reading how the excursions are organized.

What is interesting about the article you quoted is there was no mention of the seven cruises booked on the American Empress from May1 to June 14th. I also saw the article and sent it to our TA and asked if this wasn't the ship we were fully paid on for departure on May 31, 2021. To my utter dismay, our TA responded late Monday (had to wait for hours on the telephone in queue) and was told that, Oh yes we were about to send out letters to the affected customers letting them know we were canceling their cruises. If I had not read the cruise industry article I would still be looking ahead to a cruise, and with the laid back attitude of the person representing AQSC I do not think they would have told us for quite some time. ALL I CAN SAY IS "GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CRUISES" BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT YU WILL NEED LUCK....

Wow.  I am sorry to hear you lost your cruise and the unprofessional way it was handled.  With the turmoil in the industry, this could happen to any of us with any line.  I hope they find a way to make it up to you.