February excursions waitlisted!?

MomC

I tried to book the basic city tour in both Aruba and Bonaire—they are waitlisted already.  I got us on the waitlist.  I’m hoping RSSC will find more buses to accommodate those on the waitlist, and I realize some will cancel.  But I was surprised to see them filled 10 months in advance.

We have done 5 Regent cruises and on 4 of them I ended up getting us on a waitlist.  They have all cleared but we only found out when we got onboard and I went through our excursion tickets.  I am a control freak and want to know when the waitlist clears, but just need to calmly plan for the excursion to clear the waitlist.

5 hours ago, MomC said:

David,

I am claustrophobic!😣😣

I am claustrophobic as well. But I was able to do the Atlantis submarine in Grand Cayman, which is similar to the Atlantis submarine in Aruba. There was a walkway down the center, and we sat looking out through the side, which gave a nice view outside. We all had access to rebreathers, and were told how to use them. By being able to look out, and having a way to escape if it was needed,  I did OK. Once I started seeing the sea life, I forgot about the enclosed space.

On the other hand, I would never be able to do one of the small submarines with 1 or 2 guests, and a "driver" in a coffin type sub.