Harmony of the Seas 2022 - when do you sign up for the entertainment

8 minutes ago, MeredithNC said:

Just booked October 2022 - how soon do you sign up for the entertainment?  

About 90 days before sail date, sometimes only 45 days before.  Make your aqua show reservations  early in the week as it occasionally canceled because of bad weather.  Be sure to get to the showrooms 15 minutes before show time, all the non reservation people are let in 10 minutes before the show starts.  tDon't forget free breakfast at Johny Rockets before 10:30 everyday.  Oasis class has a awesome halloween night with parades, costumes and a haunted house in the ice rink if that falls on your cruise week. happy cruising

19 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

You have to pay in full- then watch the cruise planner.

Nope.  I’ve had entertainment reservations open for sailings over 120 days out and not been paid in full.  Being paid in full has no bearing on when they open up.  

2 hours ago, MeredithNC said:

Just booked October 2022 - how soon do you sign up for the entertainment?  

It varies.  They generally release about 8 weeks of bookings for entertainment at a time so some will be closer to 45 days before sailing while others will be closer to 120 days before.  Use 90 days as an average.

58 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Nope.  I’ve had entertainment reservations open for sailings over 120 days out and not been paid in full.  Being paid in full has no bearing on when they open up.  

Not my experience.  I was able to book dining, spa services, shore x and cabanas but not entertainment.  Now we sail it suites only so no entertainment reservations are necessary.  

8 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Not my experience.  I was able to book dining, spa services, shore x and cabanas but not entertainment.  Now we sail it suites only so no entertainment reservations are necessary.  

All those things that you listed you can book over a year in advance.  Entertainment opens closer to final and it May have coincidentally have coincided when you paid but it is certainly not tied to final payment

• Like 1