NCL may pull out of Florida over DeSantis' rules forbidding proof of vaccination

drew69

Going back the original topic here...

I've been trying to figure out how NCL can manage these new Gem cruises in August since I am planning to sail on one myself. Is it possible for them to say that they will collect your vaccine cards once the ship hits international waters? Then anyone who doesn't show proof must quarantine in their cabins the rest of the cruise? Still taking a small chance with a few hours on board prior, but who would take that cruise unvaccinated? I don't know if this would fly, but just a thought.

Edited by AKR2011

13 hours ago, aubreyc1988 said:

I think I saw somewhere that now they are requiring vaccinated passengers to take a negative antigen test before boarding...*sigh* 

I also saw that they were quarantining close contact people until they could be tested ...article said one couple was quarantined in room thursday night, and got their negative results on friday (sometime???) 

I mean, I get it, but that just sounds not fun being stuck inside my cabin waiting for my test results to come back for hours/day

Haven’t seen anything about requiring vaccinated people to take a test.  

18 minutes ago, RaftingJeremy said:

Haven’t seen anything about requiring vaccinated people to take a test.  

Royal Carribbean announced that cruises leaving Nassau 

Vaccinated Guests

Testing Requirement
All guests age 2 and older, including those who have been vaccinated, will need to be tested before boarding the ship. Requirements vary by sailing date.