MSC Yacht Club waiting area Port of Miami

DFWGUYZ

If they have to it's okay, for me, if they only have prepacked items in the YC waitingarea. Instead of sparkling wine they can have beerbottles which some people probably will prefer. They can also have small bottles of sparkling wine but I understand that will cost more.

13 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

If they have to it's okay, for me, if they only have prepacked items in the YC waitingarea. Instead of sparkling wine they can have beerbottles which some people probably will prefer. They can also have small bottles of sparkling wine but I understand that will cost more.

Does Prosecco come in small bottles?  

19 hours ago, capriccio said:

Hopefully this won't continue for too much longer and MSC will revert to its pre-Covid YC lounge food and drink presentations as we all experienced in the past (and expect in the future).

Absolutely!  The variety of the offerings as they changed during the day was interesting to observe.  And, the items available were usually very attractive to me.  

At this point, I’d take lukewarm tap water and boring Pringles and I’d kiss the feet of the waiter who brought them! I really feel for the crew who’ve suffered a lot over the last year. Far more than I and my trivial first world problems.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

At this point, I’d take lukewarm tap water and boring Pringles and I’d kiss the feet of the waiter who brought them! I really feel for the crew who’ve suffered a lot over the last year. Far more than I and my trivial first world problems.  

Exactly!

I remember a post a couple of months ago, saying that one of the benefits of YC was unlimited Pringles in the cabin.  

But now Pringles is a negative, even though the photos also show sandwiches, chocolate-covered nuts, and a variety of bottled drinks?

On 6/18/2021 at 1:21 AM, rkacruiser said:

Does Prosecco come in small bottles?  

I did a search on our only available stores website, Systembolaget, and they only had three different kinds of Prosecco in 200 ml bottles and they cost around $5.

MSC must buy a HUGE amount of Prosecco so they can probably get a good price  and most producers  are probably willing to sell them 200 ml bottles. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Savblanc1 said:

Hi, hope you don't mind  gatecrashing the thread but does anyone know what the YC port area is like in Southampton?  First time in YC and MSC but many times cruised with RCI in suites.  Thanks

Kernow should be able to answer that as I believe the were just in YC.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

I did a search on our only available stores website, Systembolaget, and they only had three different kinds of Prosecco in 200 ml bottles and they cost around $5.

Thanks for your search.  I appreciate it.  My wine store visit will likely be next week and I will see what they might have.