Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I can do it as long as the Barhop people don’t.

Hopefully Barhop people will want to take a photo of the winner of their contest,  to post on their site or IG 😁😁😁😁😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, blarko said:

Hopefully Barhop people will want to take a photo of the winner of their contest,  to post on their site or IG 😁😁😁😁😁

If they do it’s going to be me with a hat sunglasses and a mask.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Enjoy your trip. It sounds like it may be interesting. 

I think you may regret it because you are so used to travelling solo but I’m sure you will make the best of it. 

I am thinking when he sees you typing steady in your phone and not saying anything about what you are doing he may think you are talking about him to somebody. Maybe you could just mention that you like to keep journals and you blog about your trips but you don’t need to tell him where you do this. 

• Like 5

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I wonder if the Barhop guy was telling the truth about not being able to hold a sign for airport pickup or if just didn’t want to hold my El Guapo San Greg sign. 

There is a law down there about picking up @ the airport... Many travelers walk outside the gates, and get picked up at a little taco stand right outside called Deigo's... Best fish tacos on the island. 

• Like 2

10:38 we’re at 10k feet and climbing. The flight attendant starts reading the mask requirements and says refusal to wear your mask could result in your removal from

The airplane. Yeah, good luck with that one at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11:15 they tell us we have to fill out 3 forms. One is the card I filled out last time that the customs lady said I didn’t have to have because I printed out the tourist card. Another is this customs declaration form. I don’t remember needing that for Cancun. The third is some kind of online COVID form if we didn’t already fill out they’ll give us a QR code to fill it out when we have WiFi.